New seats

ADS

urchin_grey

Oh wow, I didn't even know they were releasing a 65 version of the EFTA. How did I miss that?

I haven't heard of this OnAir either... I need to go find one and check it out. I need a new spare to replace my Scenera soon.

urchin_grey

:eek: Wow, I can't wait to see the measurements!

More than my 25lber needs though, so I'll probably stick with getting an Avenue.

wvmommy007

I can't find the Triumph 65 on the sears website. I found one called "Evenflo Triumph Update- Legacy"
And it says:
Increased! Rear Facing for infants 5 to 35 lbs
Increased! Forward Facing for infants 20 to 50 lbs.

Am I not finding the same seat as OP?

njkj

I wonder what the shell hirght is on on the OnAir adn if it will fit in my car. I can afford $100 :) :)

NannyMom

Is it just me.... Or does it look like the front of the On Air is taller, so maybe the adjuster won't be so buried?

ericarizo

That is one of them. It is a misprint. I called Evenflo yesterday and they are going to fix it.

I can't find the Triumph 65 on the sears website. I found one called "Evenflo Triumph Update- Legacy"
And it says:
Increased! Rear Facing for infants 5 to 35 lbs
Increased! Forward Facing for infants 20 to 50 lbs.

Am I not finding the same seat as OP?

urchin_grey

Dude, how am I going to keep up with all of these seats in my head if they keep making new ones so fast?? :ROTFLMAO:

swtgi1982

The shell looks a lot like the shell of the CA with out the head rest. SO I doubt it would be good for taller RF kids.

featherhead

I think the onside looks to be as tall as the avenue and probably as skinny on the inside.

I'm pretty sure it's based on the Scenera. This is the Canadian Tire version of the Scenera (definitely not the Avenue) and it looks basically the same as the Onside Air, other than the Air cushions.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC