Harmony Booster

Dawn

What is the opinion on the Harmony booster? DD is 7 almost 8. She is average height and weight(52lbs). Sits very well in a booster. We are taking the train to Disney from Raleigh in September. From the station we are taking a shuttle/car service to the resort. I would rather bring a booster for her then depend on the shuttle company who told me they do have them, but it wasn't required for her age. I have a turbo booster and could take the back off but I would rather have something lighter weight to carry. I can't beat the price at wal-mart right now either.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Harmony-Juvenile-LiteRider-Backless-Booster-Car-Seat-Beige/10992662

ADS

sirrahn

We have two of them that my 7 and 10 yr olds use as spares. I think they're my favorite backless ever...lightweight, well padded and provide excellent lap belt fit :thumbsup:

Dawn

You mention you have a Turbobooster, so I mention... do you have the screws in the arms? ;)

Yes! I put them together in the parking lot and screwed them in while I was still there,lol. We have had different turbo boosters for several years and they all had the screws in the arms. :thumbsup: :D

Kat_Momof3

it also depends on the vehicle... in my 2005 dodge caravan, the low armrests interfere with the buckle... and the shape of the seat makes it tip easily even in the 2nd row...

but in my dh's 2007 chevy cobalt, it's a GREAT fit... perfect... in fact, other than the cheap cosco high rise that you see at all the stores for about the same price that feels much flimsier than the harmony literider, there is nothing that fits better in the cobalt when I'm trying to be able to put 3 kids in there.

I just really advise not taking it out of it's bag packaging until you put it in and check where the buckle will fall and maybe even have the kid sit on it and make sure it's not going to be tippy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC