Zellers semi-regular car seat sale..

ADS

Mingie

CPST Instructor
I just checked the flyer and it has the TF listed as rfing 5-22lbs. :thumbsdown:

Also the scenera is 30lbs rfing. Is that correct? I thought they rear faced to 35lbs(but I could be wrong).:shrug-shoulders:

sparkyd

Unless something weird has happened the Sceneras rear-face to 35 lbs. It isn't surprising they got it wrong in the flyer if they got the True Fit info wrong as well. Zellers has great sales on car seats but they are terrible at getting the info on the seats correct. I've fixed their in-store cards myself on occasion. :cool:

amyd

The Zellers flyer is rarely accurate. Thanks for the headsup, hel. I need a couple Sceneras for giveaway seats.

ElaynesMom

Of course the True Fit goes on sale at zellers 2 weeks after I buy it during the BRU trade in. It's only a 10 dollar difference, so i don't care about that, but I do like the Zellers cover better (no mesh). Oh well, that's life I guess :)

Kat_Shoshin

Yeah - I just had my good friend cash in my baby gift "coupon good for one TrueFit when he outgrows the infant bucket" at Toys R Us too.

I like the softer covers better too - but he doesn't know any better and loves that his Toys R Us version matches the interior of his car perfectly and has blue on it. :love:

Thanks for this though, I put it out there on the local carseat FB group to get the word out to carseat buying folks too!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Atlantic-Car-Seat-Safety/114835348538800

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC