In Search Of ISO Gymbo blankets

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
Hey i need one or two gymboree blankets i would love boy or gender neutral. Ceagan is fond of the one we have and sleeps with it every night so i would like a few to rotate, He cant see so color does not matter

I have to trade 6 large cans of the toddler go and grow formula
and small boys cloth diapers

thanks for looking!

ADS

seamonkeys

I have a small one (the square shape) that is red one side and farm animals (ETA: just cows and chickens) on the other. I'll take pics tomorrow of it. Okay, pics start here. Ironically the tag is labeled "Caiden" cause it was my nephews. :)

Also have a large one, but may be bigger than what you want. It's here.

If you're interested in any of them I'll figure out shipping cost and a price.

Last edited:

rachelandtyke

Here are pics of the green train one. It is the bigger, rectangle size. It is the two layers of knit.

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0024-3.jpg

DSC_0025-3.jpg

And I found this one in there. It is from Old Navy, but it is the same size as the smaller gymbo size and 2 layers of knit again. I figure you probably aren't interested since it's a different brand than what you asked, but figured while I was taking pictures, it was easy to throw it in, lol.

DSC_0026-1.jpg

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
rachel

were you looking for PP or what did you want for it? i am great at trades! for the train one? thanks for taking pictures of the ON one too

Clarissa

rachelandtyke

ha, hadn't thought that far! Umm, can't use the formula and don't really NEED cloth diapers (although small would still fit DS), so I guess I'd prefer pp (I don't know how much to ask, you can make me an offer, shipping looks to be $3.26). BUT if you can't do that and need to trade, I'm open to that. :)

kidzndogz

Dude, I've got a couple cotton knit small size blankets I can just GIVE you. I got a crap ton from Shaun's sister. That way you don't have to mess with trading and shipping and all that. No idea what brand they are but they're still cotton knit blankets so same thing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC