He likes his seat

broken4u05

Well last night i got a BV and drew likes it. He hated RF in the comfortsport but so far has not cared in the BV i am sooo happy. And i love the seat but it is a tad big when RF.

ADS

SPJ&E

How does it fit next to the Radian?

I'm wanting to get a Radian for Joshua, in hopes that it will fit right beside the Marathon and they'll puzzle perfectly together...so I can't wait to hear about it and see the pics!

broken4u05

It is very tight. the radian is in the middle and the BV and MA are outboard. It really is tight but i like it alot. I will take photos tomorrow. And i think i have to change the MA i think. It is a little more reclined than i like but it is not that bad. It is less than 45

Would the radian be RF for you Sam. I am not sure how well that would work. And i need to take them both out and see if they fit FF as well. If they do not fit FF than i don't see the point in keeping them because they will not be RF forever. But i do really like it

LuvBug

it might be too tight FF. But you might be able to get it to work. Definitely try it ASAP so you arent suprised down the road.

broken4u05

I am going to try it tomorrow. I might go out now though because there is a lot i have to do tomorrow.

Edit:Well i turned the BV around. I want to weigh Manuel again before i put him RF. I don't think he is 33 pounds yet but i just want to make sure. I am going over to see them tomorrow. The BV fits better FF than RF because it fits right next to the radian like the base is up high enough that it just fits nicely. I had to take the headrest off because it pushed the seat forward. I will mess with the MA tomorrow when i get home and take photos many different ways. The seats don't match that much but it is not too bad. One black the other 2 brown/tan. I really am happy with the seats.

Last edited:

LuvBug

night is when I always play with seats lol! Its the only time of the day I can have peace to play :p

broken4u05

But night is colder.. But most of my seats i have put in at night. Or early morning before work. I love playing with the seats but i hate that it hurts my hands. But than i know that i have really gotten them in. O quick thing just to make sure i am not wrong. I have the locking seatbelts. I can use that and not the locking things on the seats if i want right? That is what i did. It is how i know to put seats in and i want to have daylight to try something new. the locking things are not a need to havee right just something nice?

LuvBug

correct, you do not need the lockoffs when you use your locking seatbelt.

I forget that in places it is cold at night :p Down here it hardly is, so Im free to play with them without becoming a popsicle.

broken4u05

There is still snow on the ground. It is right now around 20 i guess. But it is a cold 20 so it gets to your bones. I at times am glad i dont have children because i can just mess with my seats whenever i am not at work or school. But that is very offen so that does not always work eather. And thanks for the answer.. that is what i thought but i always like to ask because i rather be corrected when wrong than wrong and never know it.

SPJ&E

Would the radian be RF for you Sam. I am not sure how well that would work. And i need to take them both out and see if they fit FF as well. If they do not fit FF than i don't see the point in keeping them because they will not be RF forever. But i do really like it

Both seats would be rear-facing for me. I'm glad you like your seats and they're working well for you!

broken4u05

I dont really like the RF radian but other people don't mind it. I will say they do fit next to each other if that helps you. But i did not try the radian RF. Maybe that will be my next trail

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC