Finally checked out the Maestro

DahliaRW

And of course forgot my camera! But it's a REALLY nice ffing seat for the price. We need a seat for dh's car, which has bucket seats so the MA I already own doesn't fit. And I think this'll work. Ds2 has at least 3" of harness height to go and even ds1 seemed to have a half inch or so! Of course, the only one they had at Sears was in an opened box, so I didn't buy it then. So I came home and ordered one. I hope it works!

Oh, and both my ds's loved the cupholders!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
IMO, it can't be beat for the price. We have 2 as spares in my dh's truck. They will be our travel seats...should we ever travel that is. LOL

DahliaRW

What's the problem with the MA, why won't it work for you?

Dh's new car has bucket seats, and if I put the MA in there is about a 4" gap between the back of the MA and the back of the seat in the car, pretty much the whole height of the seat. The base of the MA is so wide it can't scoot back far enough. The width of the seat before it contours forward is about 11" I had the same issue with my ds's turbo, and the only booster I can find that will fit there is the harmony literider. Not a fan of a nbb for my 5 1/2 yo, but the seats are contoured such that there is quite a bit of SIP from them themselves, and there are side airbags (body and window).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC