For Sale Women's clothing

CommMom

Senior Community Member
So I've got a couple of pieces of nicer clothing that I'd like to move on if I can to help offset the cost of the new clothes I had to buy this week. (Long story, but I ripped the crotch out of my fave pair of capri's at a birthday party a couple of weeks ago. :eek:)
Sorry some of the photos aren't the best. All from a clean, smoke-free home! I'll ship as cheaply as I can.

*Sold* JS Collections dressy skirt & top - Size 12. Very nice/fancy. This would be great for a special occasion (probably a fall/winter something). Both pieces have some sheen. Was only worn once, looks brand new! (Please excuse the fold lines.) Asking $10 + shipping.

Navy Kasper skirt suit - Size 4. In excellent shape. I'll include a long sleeved cranberry colored Limited shirt in Small. Asking $10 + shipping.
P6150061.jpg

Black/Tan pinstripe Kasper pant suit - Size 12 Petite. Also in excellent condition. Asking $10 + shipping
P6150063.jpg

*Sold*Jeanstar Crop pant - Size 16. NEW WITH TAGS! Asking $7 + shipping.

*Sold*Larry Levine white crop pant - Size 16. NEW WITH TAGS! Asking $7 + shipping.

Adorable Impo heels - Size 7 1/2. I bought these shoes because I loved the way they looked in the store. Once I got them home and wore them around for a couple of minutes, I discovered they didn't fit me as well as they needed to if I was going to wear them all day. So I tossed them in the closet. They're in perfect condition and haven't been worn beyond that first time. Asking $7 + shipping.
P6150075.jpg

P6150078.jpg

P6150083.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

ctbcleveland

I might be interested in the skirt and top outfit.

Does the white blouse wrinkle alot when it is worn?
Could you tell me what material the blouse and skirt are made out of?
Could you tell me or photograph what the waist is like for the skirt (I am thick waisted, so this is a problem even though I comfortably fit into 12 bottoms).

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Unless you're doing a lot of rolling around in it or something, it shouldn't wrinkle much at all. The fold lines are there because it's been stored in a drawer since December. I bought this outfit for a semi-formal/formal winter party, so it's the stiffer fabric. It's sort of satiny, but thicker than a satin and less prone to snagging, etc.. The skirt is lined as well. It's dry clean only.
Here's a pic of the tag on the shirt:
P6180089.jpg

I think the skirt is the same material (they were part of the same collection), but I couldn't find the washing tag when glanced over it. I may just have missed it though.
I tried the skirt on again and the waist sits right around my belly button. I took a pic w/ a tape measure to try to give you an idea of the general size.
P6180084.jpg

Oh...and length-wise, it's nearly floor length on me with no shoes on (I'm about 5'5").

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC