Where is the ProBooster's owner's manual?

essnce629

I just got my ProBooster and don't see any type of manual in the box. Is it attached in some hidden spot like the Britax seats or is mine just missing? Odd!

ADS

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I was just going to say that. Ours fell off the seat when I pulled it out of the box on Friday.

When you try it out please let me know if it tips. Ours tips horribly when I turn.

essnce629

When you try it out please let me know if it tips. Ours tips horribly when I turn.

I will let DS1 ride in it this week so he gets used to using it before using it at camp starting next week. We have a Mazda 5 though and I'm assuming if I put the armrests down in the captain's chairs that would probably prevent it from tipping. I'll try it without the armrests first though to see how it does.
Starting next week DS1 will be using the ProBooster only to ride to camp in the camp's van and when they go on field trips during the week. He'll remain in his FR85 and Regent full-time our cars at home. I bet the camp's vans will have regular bench seats.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I have a bench seat in my Jeep. The tipping is really bad. I need to try it out in someone's car, but we aren't riding with anyone this week. I may try in my husband's car this week. He has a Corolla.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC