If you needed a narrow hwh seat

glockchick

And didn't have $200+ to spend on a Radian, what would you get?

I need a new seat for dd. She'll be 4 in August and weighs about 35 lbs. Her seat is in the middle of the 3rd row, no tether anchor. There are only lap belts in the middle seats and I have 6 kids, so I need to keep her and the baby in harnessed seats as long as possible. However, I also need the harnessed seats I'm using to leave room for the older kids that sit next to them.

Ideas?

ADS

NVMBR02

The Evenflo Maestro is fairly thin and might work. It will harness to 50lbs and has decently high harness slots.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I can stuff my older boys next to a nauti in a caravan. Theyre suiqshed, but ? eh. They'll live, lol.
The maestro is narrowish
The 50 lb AOE/complete air is narrowish

skitle1802

I'd find a deal or buy one from a c-s.org member.
If I didn't have the cash (which usually I don't, lol) I would be stalking swap and hope for one to pop up for around $125 shipped, I've seen them. Also you could offer trades of non-car seat things, clothes, toys, diapers, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC