For Sale or Trade Radian XT Malibu Cover Set

LittlePeanut

My Radian XT Malibu Cover Set to Trade for Your Bentley?

Includes all pads (belly/harness) and infant inserts. The inserts were never used and the cover/pads were used for about 2 weeks while we waited for the Eclipse cover to arrive. My DS just wasn't as big on the pink cover :whistle: (honestly it was DH but...). In practically new condition. No marks, dirt, etc.

I'd like to trade it for a Bentley cover set that will fit my XT (I hope). Any gender neutral velour cover will work but I think Bentley may be the only one. I need to double check the snaps on DS's seat (to see if they are metal or resin to see if they'll match up).

Will also sell for $65 shipped from Canada. Sleeping beauty not included ;)

FYI I just had a MA cover set shipped from a C-S member and it cost less than $9 to ship.

ETA - I also have a Mossy Oak MA cover set BNWT that could be used toward trade :) Try me if you are looking for something else.

020.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

LittlePeanut

I haven't made it out to the PO yet (sorry). We are currently a 1 car family and hubby has had the car all week. I'm aiming to get quotes for you and one for another who PM'd early next week. Sorry for the delay.

Prov1634

I haven't made it out to the PO yet (sorry). We are currently a 1 car family and hubby has had the car all week. I'm aiming to get quotes for you and one for another who PM'd early next week. Sorry for the delay.

No problem. Just let me know... (As a back up option, I can purchase from Britax... But I thought I'd check here first.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC