For Sale or Trade A Virtual Moving sale

Calleiah

Ok ladies, I've been doing a moving sale for 2 weeks in a row, and today is the last day and I still have a ton of stuff, a lot of it brand new. I know someone (I cannot say who) who is a sales rep for a gift showroom in the WTC here in Dallas, so I have a TON of samples/gift related/decorative stuff to pass on. I've got pictures up of quite a bit of it. If you see something you like, send me a PM or msg here on this thread and lets make a deal. Im taking offers, so offer me anything, I probably wont refuse. If you need better pics of an item, let me know that too!
Oh, and anyone local, please feel free to come browse!

Detailed pics:
http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu306/Calleiah/Moving Sale/
A sneak peek at a fraction of the stuff I've got.
DSC00428.jpg

ETA: The scooters arent mine, they're my neighbors. Obviously the larger items are not worth shipping cross country, but anything you think I can reasonably shove in a box and ship, please make me an offer!

PS, Im also taking trades for cloth diapers!

Last edited:
ADS

Calleiah

Ok ladies, Im calling CCA tomorrow to come get it all this week. We cannot take it with us.
If theres even a little bit of interest, now is the time to say so.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I wish I could get some of the little girls' dresses, but I'm busy finding maternity clothes right now and have to pay for hypnotherapy next month so it's probably not in my budget. :(

Calleiah

KQ, let me see what I have left, I might just ship you what I have left.

Last call on the sale, if you want anything let me know and Ill set it aside so CCA doesnt take them. Accepting trades so let me know what you've got. There are quite a few very expensive items on the shelves that would make terrific presents.

metatliveevent

We're north of DFW and I'm wondering how much that gorgeous silver statue of a woman holding a heart is?

How much are you asking for that booster for the table? It's on top of the shelves.

We might be able to meet up tomorrow (Sunday) evening to get things. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC