Coccoro nomoro

Splash

:(

Time for the CCO to be retired I think. Sammy is increasingly angry in the car and I think sitting down so low and so enclosed is increasing his displeasure. Plus his leg room is getting limited.

He's still got plenty of room above his head and he's 6 pounds under the weight limit, but I think he's at the practical limit for now.

I put his MA in today. I was able to recline the seat back much more, so he's got loads of leg room. He is MUCH higher and the sides are not as deep, so he can easily see out the window. I'm not *as* happy that's he so far up in the canopy vs below in the structure, and he doesn't have as much side protection. But for now I think he's happier. I already miss my little orange love bubble, though. And it seemed to fit him so much better and hug him, and the harness was soooo much smoother.

I'm just not ready for him to be in a big boy seat. I love my CCO. I used it less than a year and thought i would use it so much longer. But in my last car it was the best choice by far... now I have more room to work with. Still can't decide if I should keep it or sell it, though.

ADS

FLmom

What you should do is let me try J in it:D If the new version has RF tether I don't know that I'll be able to resist it lol.

urchin_grey

Aw, I love the Coccoro too. I'd love to have one, but seeing as Bram just *barely* fits in it RF'ing, its totally impractical to get one. I'll just have to keep hoping that I get someone else to put in one. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC