My Side of the Road find

swtgi1982

It is an AOE, some couple slammed on the breaks to head back for it and were turning around for it, Yes it has not straps, but they were still after it, so being they had to turn around I stopped and threw it in my van and took off, it looks old and was rescued from being used.

picture.php

Can anyone tell me how to read the dial thing like this, is that the DOM since that is the only thing I could find. There is a number stamped above and below the dial thing as well.
picture.php

Sorry best pic I could get, I did three others and this is the best one to come out

Last edited:
ADS

swtgi1982

will post pics in a few once I get rid of all the extra kiddos here! LOL

I will be back to just my three real soon!

tjham

That must have been funny!
I can see the headlines "People skirmish over discarded carseat!"

I'm glad you won. :thumbsup:

But maybe they were trying to save it from being used by someone, too? Probably not, but we can hope!

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
The dial should have 2 numbers printed inside the outer circle. The 2 numbers inside are the year and the number it points to on the "clock" (1-12) is the month.
I picked one of those up (no base but all harness straps) from Freecycle the other day. Dirty, she posted it to be used for someone. I'm glad I got it 'cause it was 10/00. Great, a 10 year-old seat for someone's kid to use for "many years"
It was quickly destroyed and the leftovers went to the dump (I personally watched the trash man put it in the truck)

swtgi1982

The dial should have 2 numbers printed inside the outer circle. The 2 numbers inside are the year and the number it points to on the "clock" (1-12) is the month.

There are no numbers in an outer circle, just the numbers around it. Any clues? It has a 2 and an 02 on the out side of the circle "clock thing" they do go around it in a circular pattern. SO I am thinking it is an 2002 DOM

Stacy

Hey, is that a push-button release? They had that and changed it to the (awful) hingey-type?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC