In Search Of ISO: Pail liner

kidzndogz

yeah, thinking of all this last minute stuff I need.

Anyone have a gently used one? I've got wet bags...just need a couple pail liners now. Preferably not pink or purple.

Name your price and shipping to 85029. :)

ADS

vonfirmath

I found mine at HEB -- it was with the laundry bags but worked beautifully. Wish I'd bought 2 at the time (most of what I see in laundry bags is mesh. this was not). You might look and see what you can find. It was less than $5.

kidzndogz

I found mine at HEB -- it was with the laundry bags but worked beautifully. Wish I'd bought 2 at the time (most of what I see in laundry bags is mesh. this was not). You might look and see what you can find. It was less than $5.

I just woke up...what's HEB? :eek:

But that would be awesome. All the pail liners I've come across searching online are $16-$20 and I kind of wanted two.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
If you don't find anything here, keep an eye on Fuzzibunz.com. They had diaper pail liners for maybe $7.50 a couple of months ago, and they always have free shipping. They are "seconds" - I think I need to re-stitch in one spot but otherwise they've been great. :thumbsup: Oh, and the only color was white. :p

Jennifer mom to my 7

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EOU05Y/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?ie=UTF8&cloe_id=5d08b26b-140b-4030-9240-02d89fbff5d1&attrMsgId=LPWidget-A1&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002NJ907K&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15QYVRFPX6VTP9BX91YB"]Amazon.com: Bummis Waterproof Nylon Tote Bag: Baby[/ame]

WHat about these?

Never mind... it is the small...

vonfirmath

I just woke up...what's HEB? :eek:

But that would be awesome. All the pail liners I've come across searching online are $16-$20 and I kind of wanted two.

HEB is a Texas-specific grocery store that sells other stuff -- like Walmart and Fred Meyer. I would not expect this to be a HEB-specific item though. I'd just look at laundry bags in Target, Wal-mart, etc.

Note: it's a laundry bag. It will get wet, etc. But you just toss it in the washer with the diapers and it comes out. I found it worked much better than the full-size wetbag I had that had a liner inside, etc. (Which I'd offer to you FFS if you are interested. But warning. it's NOT a pail liner. I'll try to get a picture if you are interested. The fabric is dark blue owl/Sorta-harry-potterish. But it is designed to be hung, not in a pail)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC