my 3 across challenge and some fun

Cryssy Jane

So first I'll start the day with peanut getting pink eye and me disinfecting all the toys I could because I don't want to get it.

Then after Odin went home Zack and I took a trip to target (yes we checked for RAs for a friend). Well Zack has shown repeated interest in rear facing so I weighed him today (43lbs, clothed right after snack), so I flipped the XTSL for him to try it.

Legs straight out:
IMG_0926.jpg

Legs crossed:
IMG_0927.jpg

Growth room:
IMG_0928.jpg

Then I had to figure out a new 3 across in the 3rd row of the van(2006 mazda mpv). Given that Zack is close to outgrowing the XTSL by weight, I'm not going to weigh him every day to keep him rear facing. Therefore I put the 2 CAs rear facing for Odin and Amare and put Zack forward facing in the center and man let me tell you I am missing chunks out of my hands and chipped nails, but I got it in. Radian looks like it's tipping, but it's the angle I'm taking the picture at.
IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

ADS

urchin_grey

Nice! I know all about losing fingernails to carseats... I lost one the other day getting a Scenera and MR next to each other in a '95 Crown Victoria. Not too difficult because the back seat is HUUUGE but the locking clip for the outboard seat claimed my thumb nail. :p

Cryssy Jane

luckily it just chipped my nails. Not a huge thing. But I am missing chunks of skin. Goodness that was the tightest 3 across ever... I hope I don't have to take those out any time soon that's for sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC