Cleaning Radian Strap Covers and Infant Insert

wvmommy007

I know the Radian cover can't be machine washed, but can the infant insert or strap covers? If not, what have you found to be the best method for removing vomit? Thanks!

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

I machine wash it all, mutliple times on "normal" wash in my front loader with no issues what so ever. I do line dry though ;)

jennzee

Yep, I've also run the entire cover through the machine several times. I usually opt for the delicate cycle and ALWAYS line dry. Works just fine.

jaded

Same here, I've washed both my Radian coves in the machine. I don't have a big sink or a bathtub(just a shower) so no real way to handwash the covers anyway, as they don't fit in the kitchen sink. same with strap covers and the other accessories.

Jennifer mom to my 7

The only thing I caution on, is if you have a top loader with the agitator, I wouldn't spin it. Just drain it and hand wring it. I hear that is what can cause issues with some of the radian fabrics.

wvmommy007

Excellent. Thanks everyone. I think I will step over to the dark side when the time comes. Luckily she only got the insert and strap covers this time. I have to admit I was sad to see the pristine cleanliness go, if only for the time it took to wipe it down. haha

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC