question about siggy

momof2kiddos

How do I get my pictures and words to stay on?I am uploading them as attachments is that the wrong way?Any help is greatly apprectiated.

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
You need to put your pictures in photo program. I use Photosite and there is also photobucket and other programs out there. After you have your pictures uploaded there you right click on the picture and select properties, then copy the address. In your siggy, under/above your name you click on the icon with a yellow square with a mountain and a sun on it (7th from the left) and paste the address there.
HTH

Also this is quoted from the January 2007 News in the Coffee Break Forum.
Also, there are some new guidelines about the size of member signatures that appear at the end of your posts. Please limit any images and tickers in your signature to a reasonable size, especially if you use multiple images. Please limit the combined height of all your photos, tickers and images to 240 pixels tall as an absolute maximum. The combined width should be no more than 640 pixels wide. The combined file size should be no more than 100kb. We don't want our forum threads to be cluttered like they are on some other websites, with the large majority of a thead being comprised of signatures and advertisements with little actual content. Please feel free to personalize your posts within reason, but the shorter you can make your signature including all text and images, the better. Individual users can turn off Avatars, Signatures and Images if they prefer uncluttered, text-only forum reading. To do this, go to the User CP control panel and choose the Edit Options link on the left side. These options can be disabled in the Thread Display Options section.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
How do I get my pictures and words to stay on?I am uploading them as attachments is that the wrong way?Any help is greatly apprectiated.

click on the little picture of the mountain and insert them that way...they will have to be uploaded somewhere though, like picture trail or picasa...:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC