Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member momof2kiddos's Avatar

question about siggy

How do I get my pictures and words to stay on?I am uploading them as attachments is that the wrong way?Any help is greatly apprectiated.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: question about siggy

You need to put your pictures in photo program. I use Photosite and there is also photobucket and other programs out there. After you have your pictures uploaded there you right click on the picture and select properties, then copy the address. In your siggy, under/above your name you click on the icon with a yellow square with a mountain and a sun on it (7th from the left) and paste the address there.
    HTH

Also this is quoted from the January 2007 News in the Coffee Break Forum.
    Also, there are some new guidelines about the size of member signatures that appear at the end of your posts. Please limit any images and tickers in your signature to a reasonable size, especially if you use multiple images. Please limit the combined height of all your photos, tickers and images to 240 pixels tall as an absolute maximum. The combined width should be no more than 640 pixels wide. The combined file size should be no more than 100kb. We don't want our forum threads to be cluttered like they are on some other websites, with the large majority of a thead being comprised of signatures and advertisements with little actual content. Please feel free to personalize your posts within reason, but the shorter you can make your signature including all text and images, the better. Individual users can turn off Avatars, Signatures and Images if they prefer uncluttered, text-only forum reading. To do this, go to the User CP control panel and choose the Edit Options link on the left side. These options can be disabled in the Thread Display Options section.

nevermind i figured it out
    Courtney SAHM to~
    DS~3.5 years old/ Graco Nautilus in Bravo
    DD~2 years old/ Graco Nautilus in Mariposa

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by momof2kiddos View Post
    How do I get my pictures and words to stay on?I am uploading them as attachments is that the wrong way?Any help is greatly apprectiated.
    click on the little picture of the mountain and insert them that way...they will have to be uploaded somewhere though, like picture trail or picasa...

Oh just saw your post,Thanks!!
    Courtney SAHM to~

Senior Community Member scatterbunny's Avatar

Madisyn is a cutie.
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

Thanks she is such a momma's girl
    Courtney SAHM to~