I got my ProBooster!

Chameleon

I know there are already pictures out there, but are there any specific ones you want to see. I am super impressed with the tiny footprint of the base of the seat. It fits in the middle of the third row of my Sienna between the seatbelt stalks. The top of the seat is obviously not tiny, but the bottom is.

ADS

MomToEliEm

The ProBooster measurements are still missing from the carseat measurements/data spreadsheets. Do you think you might have time to gather some measurements from that seat and submit them to the spreadsheets? If so you can use the below submission form for submitting your data:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHhtQ2FGOHRmVERoQ3laUWhwcU5WSEE6MA

Here is a link to the main measurements spreadsheets page where the data submitted would be stored:
http://sites.google.com/site/carseatmeasurements/home

mish

I am interested in pics of your son in the seat. If your signature is correct he is about the same size as my son.

Chameleon

Ok I'll get those. I won't be able to upload pictures until Sunday night though. I should be able to input the measurements in hopefully though sooner.

Chameleon

Ok measurements are in, but pictures will have to wait until Sunday. I'm sorry about that! So if you think of any more pictures you want let me know. I'll see about trying to fit it across the third row in a three across as well.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I know there are already pictures out there, but are there any specific ones you want to see. I am super impressed with the tiny footprint of the base of the seat. It fits in the middle of the third row of my Sienna between the seatbelt stalks. The top of the seat is obviously not tiny, but the bottom is.

Oooh, music to my ears (er, eyes, lol). I'd love to see the fit in that third row center spot in the Sienna when you can take your pictures later this weekend. :love:

Mags462

Oooh, music to my ears (er, eyes, lol). I'd love to see the fit in that third row center spot in the Sienna when you can take your pictures later this weekend. :love:

I second that! Booster time is coming all too soon and i need to see what the thing looks like in a Sienna 3rd row! :)

essnce629

I'd love to hear which one your kids like better-- the Probooster or Vivo. And I'd like to hear your thoughts comparing the two as well and which you like better. Those are the two seats I am trying to decide on (leaning towards the Probooster). I'd also like to see pics of your DD in the Probooster as she is the same weight as my almost 7 year old DS1. How tall is she? I think DS1 is around 49 inches.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Mine came today with a DOM of June 2, 2010. While I think the seat is great and my son says it is comfortable, it won't fit in my car three across. The base does, but not the shoulder area. We will have to stick with the Oobr.

morlando27

Would you mind describing the fabric, i.e. where is it plush vs. not? Do you think it will be hot? We have both a Vivo and Vivo Lite. DS hasn't used them that much and it's just beginning to get hot here but it seems like that plush fabric would be uncomfortable in warm weather. Thanks!

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Would you mind describing the fabric, i.e. where is it plush vs. not? Do you think it will be hot? We have both a Vivo and Vivo Lite. DS hasn't used them that much and it's just beginning to get hot here but it seems like that plush fabric would be uncomfortable in warm weather. Thanks!

It is not plush. It is a microfiber type fabric. So, it is still soft. There is mesh over the SIP wings to allow for "breathing." All of the blue areas (I have the Blue Opal) and most of the black areas are the microfiber fabric.

ETA: I went down to check. The only mesh is on the wings on the seat. There is no mesh on the sitting area or head rest. The blue is really the only microfiber. It is softer than the black. The black fabric (which covers most of the seat) is more like a canvas type fabric.

Last edited:

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I just want to know how tall and how wide it is. Oh, and would it work well with the 86Y?

There are measurements on the spreadsheet on this site. I also have some measurements on my blog (link below).

Not sure about the 86-Y. At some point I will get one, but not yet. I am betting that would fix my tipping issue.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC