Any good deals on Nautilus right now?

ADS

Madeline410

I'm looking for one too. I know diapers.com just had a killer deal, but I didn't need it then lol. I'll let you know if I find anything.

kdkm

I got an awesome deal on diapers.com ($97) a week and a half ago (my seat is supposed to be here today!). I have been looking for another one for the grandparents car but I haven't found any great deals at all. The cheapest I have found was $135 at Walmart with free site to store shipping and a $10 e-gift card (which can only be used online).

Angela

I got an awesome deal on diapers.com ($97) a week and a half ago (my seat is supposed to be here today!). I have been looking for another one for the grandparents car but I haven't found any great deals at all. The cheapest I have found was $135 at Walmart with free site to store shipping and a $10 e-gift card (which can only be used online).

Just found the deal on Wal-mart last night too. I'm planning on ordering it today or tomorrow. I'm actually thinking about not doing site to store. It would only be $3 for shipping for both the Nautilus and a TB!

Angela

Just ordered the Daisy at Walmart today. Free shipping since it's over $100, so it will be delivered straight to my sister's door. :) Then used the $10 gc to help buy a TB for her other child. :)

Athena

walmart.com - if you want one shipped directly to you:
nautilus matrix $135 - free shipping to home
daisy $145 - free shipping to home

If you live near a store and don't mind picking it up:
nautilus bravo
$135.54 with free $10 gift card - free shipping to store
daisy
$139 and $10 free gift card - free shipping to store
Mr. Rebates and Bing both offer 4% back.
HTH!

diapers.com is out of stock in both colors :(

I discovered that the $139 DAISY with egiftcard also comes with free home shipping. I tried putting it in my cart to see what the shipping cost, and it was 0!

ETA: I guess the free shipping was already stated in the PP. I didn't know it was because it was over $100. Last time I ordered one, the home shipping was not free, but was super cheap.

poohbear

I discovered that the $139 DAISY with egiftcard also comes with free home shipping. I tried putting it in my cart to see what the shipping cost, and it was 0!

ETA: I guess the free shipping was already stated in the PP. I didn't know it was because it was over $100. Last time I ordered one, the home shipping was not free, but was super cheap.

I'm going to fix my post - thanks :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC