Who wants to help me pick a new seat?

mominabigtruck

Or talk me out of one entirely.

I do have enough seats at the moment but.... I really don't like my ss1 and since I got a really good deal on cl for my double stroller I figure I deserve a new seat. So, soon to be 4 kids in a 98 caravan with captain's chairs and tethers in all outboard positions. Dallas has a bunch of tbs (I think they're multiplying in my garage) so he's good. Peyton's beloved husky expires in oct. but I do have a frontier that he kinda likes, not as much as the husky though. Malachi is itty bitty, like barely 20lbs and is riding in a symphony 65 and I have a 50lb aoe that he uses sometimes too. And I have the yucky ss1.

My first thing is do I replace the ss1 with something else or do I just get a prettier cover as dh suggests? And then how do I arrange everyone? How does it work with 2 rfing seats in the middle? I do two pickup and drop off lines every day, twice a day so is that going to be a pain? But I did try having Malachi in the 3rd row for like a week and that was not that great either.

ADS

melniemi

Not sure about the new seat, but when I had to rf'ers in the middle row, I just lifted the infant seat out of the base to let the big kids in and out of the back row. It worked fine :) Good luck.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC