Recess Time! What's the most amount of car seats and covers you've ever owned at one given time?

StillThankful

Come play with me in cyberspace:)

My answers:

Most Amount of Car Seats at one time: 6 (MA, 2 Titans, MR, RNXTSL, RA50)--I had 7 but just returned one

Kids: 2

Cars: 2 (2 seats in each car)

Spare Covers: 1

Just addedNext Conquest: When DD1 is about 5.5 or 6, I want to get her either a Generations 65, Maestro or GN.

I'm using this thread to show DH and my mom that I'm not the only one car seat obsessed/or shall I say car seat passionate:)

Last edited:
ADS

mommaon112903

Most Amount of Car Seats at one time: 5-Britax Regent, two Britax Parkways (old-style), SK Monterey and Britax Rounadbout50 (which was given to my niece)

Kids: 1

Cars: 2

Spare Covers: 1

*I now only have ONE :( the SK Monterey

AtTheSouthDam

As a nanny...

Century Next, Century Bravardo (sp?), Century Smart Move, Graco DX5, Century 1500 (I actually loved this seat FF for the tiny 4 year old girl I watched), Evenflo Medallion and Cosco sheild booster, minus the shield as soon as I learned better ;)
So 7 for 13 kids, working 60 a week for 4 families.

As a mom, 5, which is how many I have now; RN 65sl, RN80, RYS, Monterey and Harmony NBB. Two kids, two cars. I need another NBB, I think. I keep forgetting the Harmony places.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I don't know about at any one given time in the past...but right now, I have 10...and that's AFTER donating 2 boosters to DHS and lending one to our social worker that's going to expire in a few months. Plus a BIG box full of spare covers.

Yes, I have addiction issues. LOL

Oh, and this is for 3 kids!! I have 3 seats in 3 different vehicles at all times. Plus the Keyfit for the social workers to use when transporting the baby.

My vehicle: 2 Britax Frontiers, 1 Britax MA (rf'ing)
DH's vehicle: RF DC, FF DC, FF Radian XT
DH's truck: 2 Evenflo Maestro's and 1 RF DC

StillThankful

I love it!!

I forgot to add what your next conquest will be: When DD1 is about 5.5 to 6, I want to get either an Evenflo Generations 65, Maestro or GN.

Laurette

Right now I have 9 10 seats: 2 RA50's, 1 Turbo, 1 Nauti, 1 Frontier, 1 Coccoro, 1 Uptown, 1 RNXT, 1 Scerena and a Vivo OTW. I have had a max of 10.

I have two kids and they ride in 3 different cars ATM. I also nanny a little. So I usually have three in my car and switch one of those to my Gmas car when she takes the kids (she keeps the Uptown installed for DD). My mom has a seat each for the kids. Then I have a spare set of three. When I start apprenticing DH will need a set in his car also, so they will all be in use.

Anyway, they all get used so.. I don't feel too bad about it.

Covers: I have a spare for the CCO, RA50 (OTW), and the RNXT. Thinking about getting a spare for the Nauti...

Conquest: Recaro Vivo! fulfulled...

Last edited:

AtTheSouthDam

I love it!!

I forgot to add what your next conquest will be: When DD1 is about 5.5 to 6, I want to get either an Evenflo Generations 65, Maestro or GN.

LOL!

With DD1 it is nearly over. All she'll have are backless when the Monterey is out grown.

DD2... with her torso the adventure will never end. She wants to stay RF until booster age same days. Others she wants to FF so the RN will still a while.
I really one a Kiddyfix with the sheild... If she is under 33# on her next appointment I might go for it. I just have to figure out how to get one here.... Otherwise a ProSport in Blue Opal. Boosters, who know what will be out then ;)

4boysmom

Right now I have:

2 parkways
2 nauti
2 EFTA
1 flex loc
1 SR35
1 radian
1 compass booster
1 regent

! think I have one spare EFTA cover

Sadierain

5 - I have 4 Radian XTSL's (2 for each kid) and 1 Chicco. Next conquest... probably more XTSL's for the next baby.

rachelandtyke

Umm, things have multipled this week :whistle: I can't believe I own 9 seats right now!

I have 2 kids.

I have:
2 Snugrides
1 Blvd
1 EFTA + extra cover for it
3 TF
2 RA50s

1 Snugride and Blvd expire next year, so 2 seats are to replace those (although we are only using snugride as a travel seat now, we will be ttc soon).

Then there are the 2 TF that live at my parents house so I can fly without seats.

Then there are 2 spares now for DH's car since I am leaving the kids home with him more and more . . .

I may not keep the newest snugride, I got it last night and haven't even looked to see if it's front or rear adjust. Whenever we get pg again, then I would really like to get a Cocorro instead . . . (even though we could use a TF since DD might be boostered by then)

DD likes the TB over the Nauti, so will be getting one of those after she turns 6 unless she magically hits 40 lbs, in which case I'd like to get a Parkway . . .

skitle1802

3 cars
5 kids (3 harnessed, 2 boostered part time)

Frontier 80
MA
RA50 x 2
XTSL
XT
Nauti
Titan
Vivo
3 nb TB
SS1
Snugride 22
CarGo- almost forgot this one
=15 :eek:

And trying to convince myself I don't need a CCO!!!

Last edited:

armywife12

9 and I have one child. I currently have 2 radian xtsl seats ( one is a crash victim), a frontier, frontier 85, nautilus, maestro ( crash victim), true fit, myride, and baby trend infant seat (crash victim).

libranbutterfly

Last year when I was living with my in-laws(and had to have seats installed in 4 veicles for daily travel, I had 2 MA, 2 Radians, 1 Husky, 1 Nauti, 1 Cosco HBB, 1 AOE, 4 Evenflo Discoveries, and 1 Safety First OHS Enspira. The discoveries were confiscated from MIL and traded for a Baby Trend FlexLoc and extra bases. The OHS was Traded for an expired OHS for my niece. When I moved out, I gave them the AOE, Cosco HBB, and one MA to use for nieces and nephew. Right now is the most extra covers I have ever had, and it is 2, on extra radian cover and 1 extra MA cover.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Most Amount of Car Seats at one time: 8 (Frontier, Radian XTSL, Marathon, Boulevard, True Fit, My Ride, Turbobooster, and Snugride, but I've since given the Marathon to my SIL & BIL. Technically, I have 8 again right now because I bought a Roundabout 50 on clearance at Target yesterday, but I bought it to give to my SIL & BIL.)

Kids: 2

Cars: 2

Spare Covers: 0

Next Conquest: Vivo, Maestro, or Compass B570 as a spare for DD to have in my mom's car in the fall when she starts Kindergarten, because my mom will be listed as an emergency contact, and I want her to have the ability to pick up DD if needed.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Current count:

2 Radians
3 Marathons (though 1 is expired)
2 Nautilus'
1 Evenflo Chase
1 True Fit
1 Monterey
1 Clek
1 backless booster
1 parkway
2 Graco Snugrides
1 Compass I400
1 Cosco backless
2 Turbo backless
1 Scenera (on semi-permanent loan)

That's 20. Does it make it any better when you consider that I have 4 kids at home, plus 1 on the way? This is for 2 vehicles, and then each gramma has a backless for eldest ds. Oh. Make it 21, we have a Scenera at 1 gramma's, too.

(I really should put some of these up for sale. We never use half of them, in fact I don't think the True Fit has ever been used...)

Louisa

CPST Instructor
ooook now i have three kids and they ride in 4 cars regulary so cut me some slack.
i have...
1 nautilas
1 radian 80
1 radian xt
1 Parkway
1 Maxi Cosi Rodi
1 Turbo booster
2 dorell Hbb (that live in my office)
3 snugrides (also in my office)
1 cosco backless (for emergencys)
2 sceneras
3 Recaro Comos (one is a pink one i bought just for my niece)
2 Recaro Signos
2 Marathons
1 EFTA
= 22
and 5 extra marathon covers

i am contemplating two xtls, a F85 and a RSTV.
Clearly I have a problem

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC