Lightweight stroller with basket under?

bbygrl99

My dd is 6 1/2 mos old and I am starting my search for a nice light weight stroller that has a basket underneath... any suggestions? I would like it to also recline if poss.. any suggestions would be very helpful in my search!!!
Thanks!

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It depends on your price range and where you usually stroll..

For indoors/sidewalks from 6m+ my favourite stroller is the Maclaren Quest. (From 18m+ it's the Maclaren Volo).. but my all-time favourite single is the Mountain Buggy Urban Single, if you need an all terrain (it's also great in the mall).. I also like the Inglesina Swift at that age, which is less expensive than the Quest, but not by much!

Maybe post back with where you're usually using your stroller and any limitations you have (eg small trunk, bad back, tall husband..heehee..)

-N.

bbygrl99

I have a jogging stroller which I use daily for my 3 mile walk, and I have an SUV so space isn't really limited...however I normally have my jogger in there as well.. my husband and I are 5'9 & 6". Mainly it would be for quick trips to the store.. something that I could put her in to stroll around in but have the basket to shop with..I don't want to break my bank account just something that is nicely priced and really I haven't started my search yet so I am not sure what price range they are normally at.

Last edited:

lovinwaves

I have a jogging stroller which I use daily for my 3 mile walk, and I have an SUV so space isn't really limited...however I normally have my jogger in there as well.. my husband and I are 5'9 & 6". Mainly it would be for quick trips to the store.. something that I could put her in to stroll around in but have the basket to shop with..I don't want to break my bank account just something that is nicely priced and really I haven't started my search yet so I am not sure what price range they are normally at.

Yes, "nicely Priced" is going to be hard with a Maclaren, unless you go with the Volo. So, thankfully there is the Espirit Sun Speed! It just came out, and is getting rave reviews. It was also recognized on StrollerSwap by StrollerQueen as being stroller of the month. Here is a link below to show a picture of it I just posted the other day. At $99, I think that is a great price! If you would like to step it up a bit you could go with the $139. I bought my Rock Star Baby (a model up from the Espirit) from www.babyonthegostl.com

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=12871

bbygrl99

I love the Espirit Sun it looks so fun! I am still researching and I found this website after I bought my RA and so now before I am buying ANYTHING I am coming here!!! lol

lovinwaves

I love the Espirit Sun it looks so fun! I am still researching and I found this website after I bought my RA and so now before I am buying ANYTHING I am coming here!!! lol

Michelle, is the owner of Baby on the Go ^(the website I gave you above). She is awesome, and extremely knowledable and helpful in the stroller area LOL :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC