RSTV manual

Maedze

I just got an RSTV. No instruction manual in the box :confused: Is this standard with the new ones? (I know the old version came with a 1-sheet 'manual'.)

I realize it's fairly self-explanatory and I can download the manual from the website anyway, but isn't a user-manual a legal requirement :confused:

ADS
is the instruction sheet stashed in a pocket of the vest like with the old-style one? I know when I first got my old-style one, I turned the box inside out looking for the instructions and then after I emailed STS, I found the secret pocket with the instruction sheet inside:eek:

Holy moly! Thanks! I never would have even thought to look for a secret pocket :-|

good, glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't think to look for it there!:)
And really, how hard could it be for their packaging department to add a nice note on the box that says that the instructions are conveniently stored in the vest pocket?

tjham

OMG! I went through the same. exact. thing!
I emailed the company that I didn't get a manual, then went online and found someone who said where it was hidden (and I do mean HIDDEN!) And yes, it is basically a big piece of paper, folded.
I emailed again to say that I had found it, but that it should be easier to find. No response, of course :rolleyes:.

DahliaRW

Yeah, it's in the pocket. There was a note with my vest saying the manual was in the pocket, but it still took me forever to find the actual pocket! But I like that it's easy to have the instructions with the vest at all times!

littleangelfire

Took me a bit to find it, too. There was a little note on one of the labels on the vest, but I couldn't figure out where the pocket was until I happened to be holding it up with the back facing me and could see the paper sticking out of the pocket on the backside of the front of the vest.

Dillipop

I'm glad you all posted about this. Mine should be showing up today and now I know where to look for it. Hopefully DS fits in his- I got the large since he's 55 pounds.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC