RA50 $49.98 at Target!

aclayton74

I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!

My plan was to stop at 3 Targets. Hobart Indiana, Hodgkins, Illinois and Gurnee, Illinois.

Well I left my friends house drove to the first Target and they had two for $49.98!! So I grabbed the one bought it went back to her house and surprised her with it for her daughter!! She was so excited!!

ADS

Holly

Yeah, I really don't know about the inventory thing anymore, I just checked it again because I wanted to see if it still said limited availibility at the store I checked first and didn't find it at. So now it's saying limited availibility at 5 stores, 4 of them I went to yesterday (including the store I bought mine from). So either they got more stock suddenly, someone (or lots of someone's) returned them, or the thing is inacurate.

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
My Target is all $199? Why is this? Hmm.... They have a bunch, so when/if they get marketed down I hope I can get up there in time!

Holly

Are they just marked $199 or did you scan them?
Are you looking at the Sutton pattern or the Stonehenge (however that is spelled)? I found a Stonehenge last night that was ringing up $199 but the sutton is the one that's being clearanced.

knkdt

Thank you so much for posting this. I was able to get one last night for baby girl when she outgrows her cco :love:. It was still marked $139, and I would have never thought to scan it.

djma

I just got 2 out of the 3 that my Target had! LOL One is for Arly, though. :D

They were in a very odd place...under the exersaucer displays. :confused: I was so bummed that they didn't have any and then I spotted that clearly Britax-shaped box! LOL The guy looked at me kind of funny (they were stocking the bottle area) b/c I looked excited! But he was extremely helpful in getting the two boxes up to the register for me.

ETA - Both DOM's are 3/31/10.

Calleiah

Went to 3 targets, 2 super, one regular and didnt find any. Bummer, could have used this, our Marathons will expire not long after this baby outgrows an infant seat. :(

tl01

My Target has one. Should I go get it? I could use it as a back up or in DH's car. I won't use it forward facing though. Are there any concerns about it as a RFing seat that I might have missed.

miraclebabies

I got the last one marked $49.98, I checked the other target and they said it was marked $79.98. I tried to get over there and buy it but was to late.. I got a good deal on the one and can't wait till Ds can ride in it.

Crystal.

CPS Technician
I picked up 2 at 49.99 yesterday thanks to this thread. Now my kids have car seats for all of the grandarents vehicles too. I'm thrilled!

StillThankful

My Target has one. Should I go get it? I could use it as a back up or in DH's car. I won't use it forward facing though. Are there any concerns about it as a RFing seat that I might have missed.

No concerns about it Rfing. Neither were there concerns about the RA ffing.

If you are referring to the TC videos, they depicted the MAs in crashes that had a 50 pound dummy, which shoulders were above the highest slot while FFing. So you are fine either way.

I was Britax's worst critic but I did alot of praying on this and actually purchased a 2010 MA recently for DD2 and will feel comfortable about FFing her in it when the time comes. I'll just make sure her shoulders are at the appropriate height in regards to the slots and to tether it.

Stacy

YESSS!!!!! Just got off the phone with DH. He just grabbed the last one (and had to drive quite a ways to get it). I :love: him!!!

Poohbear you need to turn on your rep!!! My dd is outgrowing her regular RA's and you just helped save us a bunch of money!

:thanx!:

poohbear

YESSS!!!!!

Poohbear you need to turn on your rep!!! My dd is outgrowing her regular RA's and you just helped save us a bunch of money!

:thanx!:

How do I do that?

BTW - I'm just happy everyone got deals - you guys have been SOOOO helpful to me!!! :) And I'd rather see good deals go to the mamas on here :)

Stacy

How do I do that?

BTW - I'm just happy everyone got deals - you guys have been SOOOO helpful to me!!! :) And I'd rather see good deals go to the mamas on here :)

Click User CP, then under Settings & Options, click Edit Options, and click to allow rep.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC