RA50 $49.98 at Target!

ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I do not need another seat. I do not need another seat. I just sold 3 seats and still have 10 left. I do NOT need another seat.

Holly

I'm seriously considering driving down to the last 2 Utah stores that supposedly have them still. One is 36 miles away, the other is 40.
Dh is getting off work early, so I'll have to see if he is up for it.

Holly

just one. Maybe you can return it to one of the stores that marked it down today. ;)

Awesome idea! I'm going to see if dh will let us go down to get it, maybe he'll feel guilty that he had the car today and let us go. If I return it and buy it again from one of the stores it was clearanced at, then I wont have to wait to start using it.

vangelder03

my sister picked up one for me for 49.98 i hope it works for new baby
will find out tomorrow if not i will return it or offer it on swap
has anyone ever installed a roundabout 50 in a 02 mercury mountaineer ?
and how is the fit with babies ?

Laurette

It should install in a Mountaineer just fine in all positions. I just put one in my mountaineer. :)

How old is the baby? My daughter is 17 months and EVEN with the bottom slot but my kids have short torsos. Even if it doesn't fit your baby now I would hold on to it because it won't be too long before it will be useable. And it is such a good deal!

crunchierthanthou

my sister picked up one for me for 49.98 i hope it works for new baby
will find out tomorrow if not i will return it or offer it on swap
has anyone ever installed a roundabout 50 in a 02 mercury mountaineer ?
and how is the fit with babies ?

You probably won't have any installation issues, but the lowest slots are way too high for newborns (10"). Most kids don't fit before at least 6 months.

And just a reminder to everyone that all swap offers need to be in the appropriate forum, or done via PM. :)

I do not need another seat. I do not need another seat. I just sold 3 seats and still have 10 left. I do NOT need another seat.

Um, I now own 2 seats and have no kids so if I has 3, soon to be 4 I'd feel that 3 seats per child was sufficient.

One each per vehicle and a back up per child, right? :whistle:

I am thinking that if you purchase 2 new seats it's perfectly justified!

Ok, I'm not helping :rolleyes:

StillThankful

Hilarious! We all have carseatitis:) Join the rest of us. I have 7 car seats and two kids--what's that about?

I am going to give one to my MIL and one to my mom--that leaves me with 5 car seats--2 in each car and one spare:eek: I am hopeless :whistle:. . . ..

MySillyKids

I'm going to go checking/looking. I don't really need one, but i just want to see the sticker..

that is, unless R&J'sMom hasn't bought them all. lol.

vangelder03

It should install in a Mountaineer just fine in all positions. I just put one in my mountaineer. :)
How old is the baby? My daughter is 17 months and EVEN with the bottom slot but my kids have short torsos. Even if it doesn't fit your baby now I would hold on to it because it won't be too long before it will be useable. And it is such a good deal!

i was going to try with new baby due in sept i guess that wouldn't work
do you have third row seating in your mountaineer?
and have you installed it there?

Holly

I got one!!!!

I picked up dh from work, he didn't want to go so I took him and the kids home and I went by myself.
I drove to the furthest away store first (South Jordan, crunchy) and I got there around 9:20 or so. I looked around, I couldn't see it so I asked an employee for help. She couldn't find it, but they had displays of the sutton and the other one. She said the other one was up at guest services, she just saw it.
So I went up there, this guy helps me get it in the cart. I went and checked the price on a scanner and it was $199. When I was looking for the seat the first time, I found a cute shirt for $2, so I just got that. I asked the cashier what time they closed. She looked at her watch and said "20 minutes". I asked if that was the same for all Target stores, she said yes. I didn't think I'd have enough time to get over to the other store, I almost went home.

I decided to rush over to the other store anyway and maybe I'd get in there just in time to grab the seat and go. I drove like a maniac over there, got into the lot at exactly 10:02. The lot looked fuller than it would normally at closing time, and the door sign said they were open until 11! WHEW!
I start looking around and I can't find it. I ask an employee for help and she can't find it either. I tell her, "Oh, it's ok, there was only one here today and it was on clearance so it's probably gone" I started to walk away, I was going to go check out the kids clothes. Suddenly she was like "Oh, I found it!" I had walked right past it like 4 times already! It was pushed back far on the shelf between 2 high chairs. The box was open too.
It had the $49.98 clearance sticker on it. I grabbed it of course! I was SOOOO excited, I almost didn't get it, several times today.

I'm still in disbelief. I am so beyond excited! This will be Josh's seat now, and the FPSVD will be our spare in the truck when we get it in July. Now I don't need to get a spare booster for Hannah for another year, and we have a spare that any of our kids can fit in. And I can RF tether Josh now.
I'm so happy!

I checked the site again, the store I went to first is still showing limited availability, I wonder if they really do have one hiding somewhere.

Oh, and get this, the manufacture date is April 7, 2010! RIGHT out of the factory! Why in the world were these 75% off already? Not that I'm complaining or anything. ;)

poohbear

I got one!!!!

I'm still in disbelief. I am so beyond excited! This will be Josh's seat now, and the FPSVD will be our spare in the truck when we get it in July. Now I don't need to get a spare booster for Hannah for another year, and we have a spare that any of our kids can fit in. And I can RF tether Josh now.
I'm so happy!

I checked the site again, the store I went to first is still showing limited availability, I wonder if they really do have one hiding somewhere.

Oh, and get this, the manufacture date is April 7, 2010! RIGHT out of the factory! Why in the world were these 75% off already? Not that I'm complaining or anything. ;)

Yay! :thumbsup: I'm excited for you. And what a great feeling, right? :D I'm not so sure about stock checker. My inventory locator now lists the only ones in my area as two stores that I know don't have them (they didn't have them when they were $139 two weeks ago and listed as having them). I do think it's right when it says out of stock, but who knows - it's a computer and since they frustrate me, I don't trust them - ha ha.

My DOMs were March 22, 2010 and April 7, 2010. I think what happened was that Target did a massive buy for a promo - when they had them in the weekly ad a few months for $149.99, and then they didn't have space on the shelves for them. They probably made a profit at $149.99 and then made a profit when they were clearanced at 139.99 and then just hardlined them to get them out of the store to make space (at which point they took a loss, but it was probably minimal in comparison and it was more important to get the shelf space back for new product). (My target is remodeling and has all sorts of remodel specials to clear shelves - for example they have Complete Airs for $128 - who knows, maybe those will go down more too!)
Our gain! :)

Spam

:crying: I want one!! I don't have a spare seat at all anymore and I could actually get one for $50. Our local store doesn't sell Britax at all and there are four more about an hour away. Two in one direction say out of stock the two in the other direction had limited available, but now only one does. Dh is working in that area and is suppossed to check for me, but it will probably be too late before he does :( I'd drive myself there if it wouldn't cost me over $20 in gas.

Calleiah

Im going to go check the stores around here in north Dallas area, DH gave me permission to buy one! If anyone else wants one, let me know and if I find any we might be able to work it out. :D Sites are saying they are still in stock (limited avail) so Ill check the 4 closest targets (3 supers and a regular).
Im leaving at 10:20 for a doc appt and then going to targets so gimme a yell.

Laurette

I allready checked the Super Target off Park yesterday and they had none. I got mine from the Carrollton one on Josey and left one but earlier the website was saying out of stock then it changed. The Addison one (on Beltline) I have not checked yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC