Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

FSOT: Large gDiaper Covers

I've acquired things I can't use (imagine that.)

One EUC large pink gPant. G has rubbed off back, but no staining that I can see, no obvious wearing. I think the top edge had some pillies/fuzzies attached.

One EEUC large purple gPant. G is still on back. Same in appearance to the pink for condition.

I can also part with:
    One large EEUC orange and one large EEUC salmon/light orange? gPant. They are in the same condition as the purple, with the G still present.

I have 11 liners I can send along or split up to send along with the pants. The liners are NOT in EUC. They are all stained to one degree or another, some are very stained. One definitely looks like the elastic is on the way out. They all still appear to be functional to me, but I have only begun using gpants.

I am interested in PayPal or trades.
    I'd be looking to trade for small gpants, small gcloth, covers in A's size to put over pre-folds, irresistibly cute diapers that A can use for a while, a kid's DVD about feelings/emotions, advertising my business in your area, glass Dr. Brown's bottles, sippy cups/thermoses for J which are completely chemical free (like Foogo, ThinkBaby, etc.)
    Jonah 4/11/07 Avery 3/25/10 Noralee 10/14/11
    And my man from dream land, Sam
    RSTV, Coccoro, 2 Titans, Marathon, MyRide, Apt40, R100
    We do it in a Yaris!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads