For Sale Rainy Day Indoor Swing & Trapeze Bar

courtfrog2

http://www.playawaytoy.com/item108379.ctlg

Just like this one. I got it a few years ago for my youngest who had sensory issues and it was probably only used a dozen times since I kept forgetting to put it up. It is great and easy to hook onto a doorway. We screwed it into the wall, but it can be easily put up so you do not ruin the wall ;). All the pieces are with it.

Everything you see at this site. It's the Three piece combo.

$50 plus shipping (which won't be much... I still have original box and it's small.

ADS

mommaon112903

If I knew (a) Josef would actually use it more than he did his net swing we had (and sold it for the reasons you are selling yours) and (b) that he would not get so "into" swinging and knock himself out on the wall behind him :p I would be ALL over it.

courtfrog2

If I knew (a) Josef would actually use it more than he did his net swing we had (and sold it for the reasons you are selling yours) and (b) that he would not get so "into" swinging and knock himself out on the wall behind him :p I would be ALL over it.

We set ours in the doorway going from the kitchen to the dining room. We didn't realize that the small part of the countertop that curves out a little could pose a problem. LOL. Their poor funny bone got it a few times.

The did like it though... even with bruised elbows.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC