Where to buy Fuzzi Bunz in Canada...recommendations please!

JaRylan

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a Canadian Fuzzi Bunz seller? I'm looking for new XL or XXL Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers.

I almost had 2 brand new XL FB bought on Ebay for cheap...they would have been my first ebay purchase, lol.

Thanks,

ADS

BudgieStew

lynsgirl

I don't know about Canadian sources, but have you tried http://www.fuzzibunzseconds.net ? I can't get it to load right this second to see for sure if they have XL, but it's where all of my FB have come from and I haven't had any issues with them being "seconds." :)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I don't know about Canadian sources, but have you tried http://www.fuzzibunzseconds.net ? I can't get it to load right this second to see for sure if they have XL, but it's where all of my FB have come from and I haven't had any issues with them being "seconds." :)

Unfortunately they don't ship to CAnada. :(

www.jamtots.com is GREAT! They have wonderful customer service and ship fast. And depending on how much you buy the shipping is free. Oh - and their Canadian prices fluctuate according to exchange, so you're never over-paying. :D They also have layaway which is handy if you need to make a bigger purchase ahead of time. ;)

I've ordered from them a few times and always been happy with them.

JaRylan

Jamtots doesn't have the XXL FB. I think I need to go with the XXL. I checked with Kashi and she thinks the XXl would have to be a special order. I would really like to buy from a Canadian supplier if possible and from someone here would be even better. :D Rylan is 45lbs, 41", waist is 23". He should be due for a growth spurt sometime soon...height not weight, weight should hold steady for a little bit. He put on 7-10lbs while he was on a high dose of steroids last summer.

I don't think the ones from Azure Wraps would be large enough, but they sound very nice.

BudgieStew

Have you thought about getting in touch with the owner of AMP(the maker of the pockets sold at Azurewraps) and finding out if she could make them custom for you.

http://www.ampdiapers.com/store/Default.asp

I really have to try a few myself but since I have more then enough diapers right now its not high on my list of things to buy right now.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Jamtots doesn't have the XXL FB. I think I need to go with the XXL. I checked with Kashi and she thinks the XXl would have to be a special order. I would really like to buy from a Canadian supplier if possible and from someone here would be even better. :D Rylan is 45lbs, 41", waist is 23". He should be due for a growth spurt sometime soon...height not weight, weight should hold steady for a little bit. He put on 7-10lbs while he was on a high dose of steroids last summer.

I don't think the ones from Azure Wraps would be large enough, but they sound very nice.

I'd try emailing the ladies at Jamtots and seeing when they're placing their next fb order. I'm sure they'd be willing to order some XXL for you. :)

BudgieStew

To make the water even murkier lol I've just come across them and of course they are seeming to start to be super popular but she noted that they make a larger one for the older child or special needs.

Okay, so we're new. Sort of.

Basically, we've been on the scene but keeping a low'ish profile for the past year while we build---and rebuild---a full online site/store that we're satisfied with, and while we try to position ourselves to handle the increase in orders that, um... sometimes comes with advertising.

See, it's all been word-of-mouth for JANGO dipes so far. And someone out there liked us, because we've been inundated. For months. Thanks, mamas!

Anyway. For now, you'll still have to e-mail us ( customercare@jango.ca ) or telephone ( 819-684-1623 ) to fire questions at us or to order. We are located in East-Central Canada but we've begun shipping internationally now.

For those who are looking for our Newborn size: Thanks to three birthing/baby care classes who now use JANGOS as demo dipes, we were a little cleaned out of our smallest sizes at Christmas, and we've just begun to restock those in the most popular colours.

Oh! One more thing. We provide a rockin' Extra Large size for children who may be bigger, later to potty train, or older but have nighttime enuresis or ability challenges.

Intrigued? Find out more at www.jango.ca

Thanks for looking!"

lynsgirl

I'm not seeing anything about whether or not they'll ship to the US, but they may be a good thing, since I. DO. NOT. NEED. MORE. DIAPERS right now :eek: But they're awfully tempting! I was disappointed that a JamTots Berry Plush didn't work for me (well, for the baby), because I adore that super-soft outer :D.

OK, after re-reading your info above, I see that they are starting to ship internationally. But I'm reading Dave Ramsey right now......so just tell me to step away lol!

JaRylan

I'd try emailing the ladies at Jamtots and seeing when they're placing their next fb order. I'm sure they'd be willing to order some XXL for you. :)

I've been told by a few suppliers that they can't get XXL anymore and that FB is not making that size any longer.

JaRylan

To make the water even murkier lol I've just come across them and of course they are seeming to start to be super popular but she noted that they make a larger one for the older child or special needs.

Going to look at the site now. Thanks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC