Coccoro on sale at diapers.com

crunchierthanthou

they have the hazelnut on sale for $143.99. New customers can still use code MAY15 (the one for return customers expired. boo!) total = $122.39.

or you could use the old standby 10PERCENT and snag a referral code if you need diapers. I noticed they have Huggies and Pampers swim diapers for $7.99 and they work with the codes. :)

ADS

poohbear

Also, if you're looking for other colors, kohls.com is going to have their 30% off sale starting on the 9th. I actually got a 30% off coupon this time. Code is SAVEINJUNE. If the Coco is $179.99 like it was last month during the 30% off and they have kohls cash like they usually do, that brings it down to $125, then $20 in Kohls cash, and 5% back from bing is $6.50... So gets you around $100. (that's how I got mine in Licorice in Feb). Generally they also run a free shipping promo in conjunction with the 15/20/30 offers.
HTH!
(You need to use a kohls charge or kohls gift card). Kohls is awesome - their cs rocks.
You will have to pay sales tax though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC