Diabetes Resources?

abacus2

My mom has just been diagnosed with diabetes. :( Do you know of any good online communities like this one that are focused on dealing with diabetes? Any other tips or online resource suggestions would be appreciated.

ADS

SPJ&E

I don't know of any online resources, but I wanted to say I that I hope you can find some support for her! My partner was diagnosed as diabetic when she was 12, so it's something she's always had to deal with...it can be tough, but it could also be much much worse!

abacus2

I know it could be worse and of the nasty diseases to have a family pattern of, this is the least bad. I have a little glimpse of what to expect as I've had gestational diabetes with both pregnancies. I know there are some support group forums, but I haven't as of yet had luck finding a good active group with an easy-to-use forum format. I personally can't stand the yahoo groups' discussion thread format and as a result generally drop out of any groups I investigate there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC