Recaro Vivo or Probooster for camp/field trips?

Recaro Vivo or Probooster for camp/field trips?

• Vivo

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Probooster

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

essnce629

Three months ago I posted asking for a booster recommendation and everyone said to get a Recaro Vivo. Now that the Probooster is out I wanted to see if the recommendation has changed.

DS2 will be 7 in August and is 49" tall and about 52lbs. He rides full time in a FR85 and a Britax Regent with 2" of growing room in both. Over the summer he'll be in camp for 8 weeks and will need a booster to ride to camp in the camp van every morning (about 3 miles) as well as any field trips they take during the day. The camp vans are new models with lap/shoulder belts in all positions. After the summer, the booster will be used very occasionally for school field trips (~2 times a year). What would you get-- the Vivo or Probooster? I'll need to order it in the next week or so.

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
Well, I think it's tough to say b/c the Probooster is brand new!!! But, it looks very promising. I looked at one over the weekend and really liked it. I'd probably go with the Probooster but neither is a bad choice.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC