Anyone seen a HB Harmony IRL at WalMart?

skipspin

I'm thinking about trying this booster for DD in the Mazda. I see I can order it online, but has anyone seen it in store at all. I loathe WalMart, so I really don't want to check out all the ones in town to see if any have it. I'm assuming not, but nothing on the site said it was or wasn't available in store.

Oh, and anyone have one? I've read what the blog has to say, but haven't heard much else either way. At least with site-to-store shipping I can return it if it doesn't work out.

This is it:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10992658&findingMethod=rr&#ProductDetail

ADS

Mae

Mine has them. I was going to go to WM today (actually I was going to leave about two hours ago :whistle:) -- if you'd like, I can snap some pictures. Or heck, I'll probably end up buying the thing. :p

skipspin

Ah, that would be cool. I wonder if I can call Wal-mart and find out which stores have it? I'd rather go look at it first, but don't want to go to 10 WMs. Is yours a larger Super-store or smaller store? At least that gives me a place to start. No one usually answers the phone when I call WM and if they do they don't really want to help.

Mae

Mine's a superstore. Ah, maybe they only have the NB's? I'll leave here soon and I'll take a peek for you.

And I'm pretty sure that you can call and ask if any stores near you have it. At least, they could do that three years ago when I was looking for the GN.

ericarizo

My Walmart does not carry them but then again they dont carry much to begin with. I was amazed when I read the reviews for both colors how many people buy them for their 3yr. olds. I really like it and might even purchase one when my 5yr. old outgrows his GN. He is still harnessed.

Mae

Well I looked and they don't have it, sorry. :(

I don't usually look at the boosters much, as I don't have a need for them yet, but I knew they had a few of them and I knew for a fact they had the NB. For some reason I thought they had the HB too.

Sorry!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
They have the high back in the town where I work. I popped my 5yo charge in it one day; it looked okay on him (from what I could tell by sitting a 5yo in a booster zip-tied to an eye-level shelf, lol.)

IIRC, it doesn't adjust very high, though.

Mags462

It says it's not sold in stores.... :( But you could order it and return it (minus the 97cent shipping of course) if you didn't like it. Sorry no one can find it for your IRL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC