I went back today * Momentum 65 Installed

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
It installed very easily w/ SureLATCH. With a little weight on the seat it secured itself nicely to w/in less than 1" of movement. A little more and it tightened itself to no movement at all. :thumbsup:

They've revamped the webbing for LATCH and now when you flip it to route for ff or rf if you have it correct so SueLATCH is positioned properly, it tells you. :thumbsup:

It goes in pretty upright in my vehicle so for newborns it will need some noodle stacking, but I didn't have any w/ me. :thumbsdown: BUT when it is at ~30* or so it takes up minimal space... check out the pic w/ my seat all the way back. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Installing w/ seatbelt was nice and as I thought it didn't eat my hand. :love:

Me thinks me will buy one soon.:whistle:

It didn't allow for 3 across rf w/ rf radians or rf radian cco combination.:thumbsdown: It did fit on my third row ff w/ the TFP though.

Add: When installed rf the harness adjuster was easy! to get to!!! YAY!
0_IMAGE_137.jpg

0_IMAGE_136.jpg

0_IMAGE_135.jpg

0_IMAGE_133.jpg

0_IMAGE_138.jpg

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
That's a really nice seat. From your measurements yesterday, it should fit newborns. I was confused whether the top height was 16.5" or 17.5", though -- could you clarify? If it's 17.5", I think I'll be buying it for a new baby (not mine!!).

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I tried today to get the straps to go all the way up to the top of the tracks and it wouldn't. I don't know if it was just the seat I had or if it just doesn't move anymore.

SavsMom

The base, latch, etc looks just like the Symph65 - but the seat itself sure looks bigger - lol!

jess71903

Ambassador
Yay! If we can figure out if the top slots are 16.5 or 17.5, it may be on the list for me. I found out today that Gage is 34.5lbs fully dressed with braces and all on. I hate the Radian enough that I might just replace it :).

Spam

Just curious, does the shell go all the way to the top or is it like the efta where the shell ends relatively low and it's all foam above it? How sturdy does it feel,.. like compared to the myride which seems a little flimsy imo at the top where it bows it out.

njkj

You beat me to it LOL I went and played with it today too :) I'm gonna make a thread to she haw y'all think it looks RF in my (stupid) car.

Yoshi

:eek:
That thing is HUGE!!! It didn't look quite so big until you put it in the car!

Yeah! It looks ginormous. Anyway, FWIW, the cut out slots on my EFTA went about an inch higher than the actual track inside it- so the top harness height was below the visual "top" of the slot.:twocents: That made it look deceiving. I have no doubt the Momentum is the same way.

crunchierthanthou

Yeah! It looks ginormous. Anyway, FWIW, the cut out slots on my EFTA went about an inch higher than the actual track inside it- so the top harness height was below the visual "top" of the slot.:twocents: That made it look deceiving. I have no doubt the Momentum is the same way.

That has been my experience with the Evenflo sliding harness adjust seats, too. The slits are about an inch taller than it actually goes...

HappyMommy

I really like the view from the side. The SIP looks great on this seat!
Does anyone know the weight of this seat? I am thinking it's probably very heavy...Just wondering how it would be like to travel with it...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC