Any experience with the Baby Planet strollers?

AtTheSouthDam

I promised my very good friend my Mac for her baby due next month. I thought DD2 would be done with as she can now walk much longer distances. However, we are still needing it for social issues (she needs someplace she feels secure when dealing with large groups. I can't hold her the whole time :()

Her hubby likes orange and they are having a girl so I found this and showed it to her:
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=35027

I like the adjustable handles. She is 5'5" and he is 6'4" ish. She loves the color scheme.
Thoughts? I know nothing of the brand and I don't want to spend that much on a stroller that will fall apart or just be horrible.

If it is a decent stroller can anyone find an irresistible price?

ADS

MySillyKids

Kidzndogz has the green one. It's a nice stroller. I was pushing it in the parking lot, and it wasn't too bad. (although not as easy to push as my baby jogger city mini single)

zactayaus

I have one. I like it ok. It has a huge basket underneath that is very easy to access. The seat is nice and padded and completely comes off for easy washing. I've washed mine at least 4 times already in the washer (canopy, seat, and basket) and it still looks great. The only thing I don't like about it is pushing it with a heavier kiddo in it. It says it will hold up to a 50 lb child, but I needed to push DS2 last year in it on the board walk (he was about 40 lbs) and it was not smooth and was very hard to do.

I got mine off of craigslist for $70 so it was definetly worth it. I think if I had paid full price I would have been disappointed.

mykidsmylife

My friend just bought the green one and LOVES it. She walks Warrior hill (a huge hill on base the soldiers walk to loose weight) with it and LOVES it! I pushed it and it was pretty easy but I have defiently pushed easier ones.
She plans on buying the one you linked, for a friend. :)

otto

They periodically show up on some of the deal-a-day sites. I know Green Baby Bargains has had them...

Last time GBB had one was in February, it was actually the one you linked to and sold for $99.

So depending on their timeframe (would they really use it with a newborn?), it might pay to wait & watch.

AtTheSouthDam

They periodically show up on some of the deal-a-day sites. I know Green Baby Bargains has had them...

Last time GBB had one was in February, it was actually the one you linked to and sold for $99.

So depending on their timeframe (would they really use it with a newborn?), it might pay to wait & watch.

There isn't a huge hurry. The baby is due July 17th and she plans on baby wearing or using the snap and go for the first few months. She was aware my Mac was not suitable for a newborn though I may just loan her the Bertini (old carriage style, perfect for newborns!) for the first few months.

I'll keep an eye out for them then. Do you have ink for Green Baby Bargains? I have never heard of them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC