Should I recertify as a CPST?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I just got an email notification about an opportunity to recertify as a CPST. It's a one day course, which is quite handy. I never saw the benefit to being a CPST before. I'd like to find a way to be more involved...but there didn't seem to be any opportunities for me to do so before. I don't want to waste my $$ if I'm not going to be able to put my knowledge and skills to use.

WWYD?

ADS

ame0312

i feel the same way... my cert runs out in aug... dont think ill renew... ive only attended one check & the techs were very unknowledgeable & it made me mad... lol... im just going to keep myself up to date to help out friends & family... no one around here really seems to care though...

mish

Yes! Then you could come up and help me do car seat checks since I am the only tech here. I would love to have you at events, plus your kids could enjoy our fabulous park.

TheQueenMother

Would you please pm me the class information. I would like to learn the information and possibly attend.
I would probably renew if I were certified. For one, when you provide information to parents, you are able to back the information with the certification.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Would you please pm me the class information. I would like to learn the information and possibly attend.
I would probably renew if I were certified. For one, when you provide information to parents, you are able to back the information with the certification.

It's strictly for people who were CPST, but for one reason or another, have let their certification lapse.

I went ahead an enrolled in the class.

Maedze

The one day course is for renewals only, not for new technicians :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Yes! Then you could come up and help me do car seat checks since I am the only tech here. I would love to have you at events, plus your kids could enjoy our fabulous park.

I take the class on 6/29!! I'd love to work w/you! YIPPEE!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC