I am in love Momentum 65... Pic heavy!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I have to go back tomorrow without the kids. I will be taking them to the daycare in the morning so I can go back and get better measurements, but ds was a pickle.

I'm not a pro at measuring, but....

Lowest harness position is 7" maybe 6.75" w/padding.

Highest I could get it to was 16.5. There was still an inch or so of track left, but with ds bugging me I couldn't mess too much.

Shell height is ~24", but when I put ds in it he had ~2" more above his head than in the EFTA. It doesn' look taller, but it is deeper. The padding really poofs out. That is why I'm going back tomorrow. :thumbsup:

20.5" wide

13" deep

The belt paths are molded in the inside so it doesn't eat your hand like the efta.

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

in efta for comparison
IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

ADS

autumnlily

Re: I am in love M65... Pic heavy!

When the two seats are next to each other my first thought was that the Momentum looked like a True Fit.

Awesome photo's and thanks for the sneak peek and review!

Is it just me or is this "M65" too close and bound to be confused with the "MR65" ...I feel like it needs a different abbreviation- especially with all of the non members that use this site. :twocents: just a thought.

StillThankful

Thanks for the sneek peak:) I'm officially in "save mode" right now so I won't be getting it--I hope someone who does will share their pics of it installed!

skitle1802

Is it just me or is this "M65" too close and bound to be confused with the "MR65" ...I feel like it needs a different abbreviation- especially with all of the non members that use this site. :twocents: just a thought.

How about "MO65"? Lol!

crunchierthanthou

Thanks for the pics and measurements. I'm glad someone could track it down. :D

I thought it was about the MR until I opened it. :eek: Maybe we could do EM65 like EFTA? I'll probably just call it the Momentum though...

I also read it as a MR65 title and when back to it twice trying to figure it out after seeing the pics and being confused!

I think the EM65 is a much better option and won't be confused with the MR65 :thumbsup:

EM65 has my vote so far :eek:

HappyMommy

If we wanted a name like the EFTA, wouldn't it have to be EFM65?
I like "MO65"...

Personally I don't mind what you all call it, I will never have a reason to talk about this seat because I am in no way an Evenflo fan. I was just thinking out loud and trying to prevent tons of future confusion.

I am thinking it's time for someone to do a poll! :whistle:

firemomof3

Wow, I really like that seat :love: Thanks so much for getting the pics, so exciting! Oh, by the way...how much is it? I'm thinking I'm going to be selling my MyRide to get one!

::er!ca::

I read the title as MR65 too, and was confused when I opened and didn't see pictures of a MR65!!

However, I do like the looks of the EM65 (my vote!) and would love to see one in person.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member

Did you happen to see the price tag?? I think I want one but I need to prepare dh for the cost (I have a few months).

trippsmom

CPST Instructor

MSRP $199.99... I'm saving up for the Trade-in event. :thumbsup:

Spam

I'm glad it's deeper than the efta, A really only has about an 1" left in one. I like the infant padding :) There's going to be a lot of options for me when the bean outgrows the cco. It would be nice to get another seat for A, but it's just not going to happen right now :( and with his height the options still aren't many.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member

Thanks for the pics and measurements. I'm glad someone could track it down. :D

I thought it was about the MR until I opened it. :eek: Maybe we could do EM65 like EFTA? I'll probably just call it the Momentum though...

:yeahthat: Or possibly the MOM65, although that sounds like I'm talking about a 65 year old mom/grandma. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC