Spare covers?

kdkm

Is there any place to buy spare covers for seats? I bought my little sister the LaGrange Nautilus but I really wanted Daisy or any girlie cover really. It was such a good deal (97.02) that I really couldn't turn it down. Is there any place I can buy one for a reasonable price? I checked on Graco's website but couldn't find any actual covers, only other replacement parts.

Also, does anyone have any real life pics of the La Grange?

Thank you.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

You can call Graco or order them from gracobaby.com.

Ordering online is a bit of a pain. You have to know the item number of the cover that you like. For instance, Daisy is 1756293. Then you have to go to the replacement parts page and put in that number (make up a manufacturing date). If it's available individually, it will be in the part list.

this should be the part list for Daisy - http://www.gracobaby.com/Replacemen...r=1756293&sn=060110&modelName=&SnugRide=false

you have to add each piece of the cover separately. I think it came to $59 + $10.95 shipping (that's with both harness covers, but not crotch pad or infant insert).

kdkm

Oh, I didn't realize that it was all in separate parts. So I would need the fabric pad for for plastic back support, the fabric seat pad, and the fabric head support pad. Are the harness pads optional or do they have to be used with the seat? What about the crotch cover?

Are there any other places I could buy it all together?

crunchierthanthou

The harness and crotch pads are optional, but I think it all needs to come straight from Graco. So you need:

Fabric pad for plastic back support - $15.00
Fabric head support pad - $10.00
Fabric seat pad - $12.00
shipping - $11
total - $48

still not too bad added to your original $97 to get the cover you want and still have a spare. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC