18 inch torso 4 and half yr old

mburks26

DD cousin has 18 inch torso she does not fit in the GN harness. Are the only options for booster for me to get when she is with me (that is cheap as I don't have her very often and can't afford another 65 plus for booster) is a backless or Coso Pronto ( I do have headrest). I do not like the idea of backless but thats what mom will use or use high back with the shoulder belt guide below (when she uses a booster anyway)

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

Could you try a turbo? and are you sure she doesn't fit in the nautilus? I sure you are, just checking;) How far over the top slot is she? My dd would have at least a year in a turbo with the back and she has just about completely outgrown the nautilus. Maybe you can find one on sale for 35 like they have at target once in a while.

mburks26

My dd uses the GN and the one time her cousin did use the GN in booster the lap belt was awful and her shoulders were squished. Her mom has a evenflo big kid and a turbo(haven't seen it in a few months though and no screws) both have been in a crash as well they were not buckled in and no one was in them so they think its fine to use even though the cars were totally un drivable.
My dd torso is 17 and she will be 5 in 7 days. I know dd's cousin has outgrown the harness for the GN when I sat her in it her shoulders were above.
I'm looking for something that she wont out grow for a while. I normally have her a few weekends a month and that is when we allow my dd to booster train. In Aug. I will have her everyday after school when they get off the bus.

All I have acess to is Walmart or buy online.

christineka

The vivo you have should fit her pretty well. Perhaps you can get a turbo for your dd to use while booster training?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC