New Graco patterns

babyherder

On the comfortsport (why????), myride, and nautilus at Target! Not on the Graco website. I like the comfortsport one, now if only they would do something about the seat under the cover!

ADS

Spam

I'm not a huge pink and brown fan, but I awed at that. I looks like a giraffe to me :eek: Of course Graco assumes boys only like gray and more gray with a stripe of color on the piping :mad: Why oh why can't they have a green seat with gray piping or something. Garrison is just meh to me.

monstah

Garrison is kind of cute. The other covers make me cry. Those poor car seats being forced to dress that way.

Lily

I pronounce it like the end of Tortilla. I'm not sure if everyone else does, though!

I have a MR. I don't love those new covers...which is good because I already have a back-up cover! I recently had to convince myself that I didn't need the Delano cover. Thanks for posting them!

Mae

That was my problem-- I could decipher between Tortilla and Godzilla! LOL- I was saying it Godzilla like, though. IDK if it's right? :confused:

ca2003

I'm not a huge pink and brown fan, but I awed at that. I looks like a giraffe to me :eek: Of course Graco assumes boys only like gray and more gray with a stripe of color on the piping :mad: Why oh why can't they have a green seat with gray piping or something. Garrison is just meh to me.

I thought it looked like a giraffe too! I hope by the time I have a child they have better boy patterns (none of my girl cousins seem to have girls so I assume I will follow their pattern :rolleyes:)

Mom2FiveGirls

I can't wait to see a picture of the tilla cover! I'm really not loving any of the mr covers...which is probably a good thing since I already have 2.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Cuddle...looks like a mouth :eek: Prentis...shoulda called it praying mantis and put bug print on it :D. Yeah, Garrisson is like Sachi, what's the point? (Julia is the pink version of Wilko, though, it must be easy to crank out the same design in different colors).
Tilla...Flotilla... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flotilla But, you know, my dh is retired navy, I should know that. Unless graco is trying to be multicultural, then of course it's (tor)Tilla :love:
All I know is, it's purple....why can't a seat I actually WANT come in purple :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC