Please check booster fit

babygirlsmom1005

OK here is Madeline in the Frontier in booster mode & Graco Turbobooster. She needs to be able to ride in a booster to go on field trips with her school as the director won't do 5 point harnesses.

Anyway, please check the fit of both please & which one fits better. Thanks :D

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

Here is the Graco Turbo Booster - the armrests are moved down to the lowest position

IMG_7366.jpg

IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MomToEliEm

I think I like the lapbelt fit a little more on the turbo. I am not a tech though so I may not be noticing all the details that go into fitting a booster. That frontier just looks so big on her. Proabably for a field trip, I would want to take the turbo because it is not so huge, much easier to move around, and something that more people might be familiar with.

Qarin

I think both actually fit quite well, and if they are buckled correctly and she stays in position she will be quite safe in either one.

featherhead

I think I like the fit on the TB better... not so much wiggle room. And it does look much better with the armrests on the lower position:thumbsup:

babygirlsmom1005

YAY thanks everyone - I just dragged the Frontier back inside after taking pics of the TB, so looks like she's going to be doing a little training in the TB (and it'll more than likely be the one we use for the field trips because it doesn't weigh a million pounds LOL)

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
I like that lap fit better on the TB. I'd use that one instead of the frontier because it's easier to move and if something does happen it's easier to replace. Also less expensive.

Pixels

In both boosters, it looks like her knees do not bend at the edge of the booster. Just like in the 5-step test for moving from booster to seatbelt only, I like to see knees at the edge of the seat so that kids aren't tempted to slouch forward. That said, I'm pretty sure that the SG would prevent slouching.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC