finn

I just had to move the harness up to the top slots on ds seat :eek:

he's only 3!! I hope he wont grow much between now and 4

thats all.

Last edited:
ADS

finn

In the multi tech? Really?

I know! I know! I can't quite believe it either!

People do mistake him for a 5 year old but I always thought that was because he talked really well, he is wearing size 4 tops and bottoms and size 11 shoes, so I guess I shouldn't be that suprised.

I really hope he fits in the radian I ordered that is due to arrive next month :whistle:

finn

That's a big boy! I have a hard time comprehending these normal/large kids with my 5yo 25lber. :eek:

Wow he's tiny :) ds is pretty slim for his height but we do call him the giant :) he is 37 lbs and 41 inches and still pretty much all torso. I'm hoping he sprouts legs soon lol

Melizerd

My DS is 3 1/2 this month (turns 4 Dec 23rd) and he's always mistaken for a 5 year old. He's in an 11 shoe and wearing 4s for clothes. I know he's tall but it's funny when other people are shocked and don't believe his age.

Right now he's 35lbs and 41 or 42 inches tall (depending on how still he stands ;P) He's on the second to top slot on his Regent.

finn

My DS is 3 1/2 this month (turns 4 Dec 23rd) and he's always mistaken for a 5 year old. He's in an 11 shoe and wearing 4s for clothes. I know he's tall but it's funny when other people are shocked and don't believe his age.

Right now he's 35lbs and 41 or 42 inches tall (depending on how still he stands ;P) He's on the second to top slot on his Regent.

ours sons match lol

celtic1885

chiming in here...............my dd3 will be 3 in July, 33-34# and 39-40" tall, she fits in the RN with room to spare. dd2 turned 4 in Jan 40-41# 42" can fit in the RN, room above her head (fairly long torso, need to check again) she prefers her Regent usually though.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I have a 38 lb., 36 inch two year old who is frequently mistaken for a 4 year old and sometimes for a 5 year old. Oh, and her torso is about half her body height (16+ inches.)

She still has a bit of room to grow in the Radian rear-facing. I just got an XTSL so she can make it all the way to 45 lbs.

My 4 year old is 42 lbs. and 42 inches, with a 17 inch-ish torso. She is at the top slots on her Radian (FF.)

finn

My 4 year old is 42 lbs. and 42 inches, with a 17 inch-ish torso. She is at the top slots on her Radian (FF.)

So he should still fit, I will find some time to measure his torso. I bought an xtsl (all thats available here) mainly because I really really really wanted one for a long time lol

finn

chiming in here...............my dd3 will be 3 in July, 33-34# and 39-40" tall, she fits in the RN with room to spare. dd2 turned 4 in Jan 40-41# 42" can fit in the RN, room above her head (fairly long torso, need to check again) she prefers her Regent usually though.

Yay music to ears :)

jb5416

My giant is 3 years, 3 mos, 36 lbs and nearly 42 inches tall. He's starting to outgrow his 4t stuff and he also wears an 11 shoe. He rides in an XTSL in one car, XT in the other. He's on the top slots with well over an inch to grow. We definitely have a Frontier 85 or two in our future, but for now the Radians are perfect.
:twocents:
Jessie

asch884

I have a 30lb 38.5 inch tall 2 year old. He is mistaken for a 4 year old all the time. I have to tell people not to expect so much out of him. (he is develpmentaly delayed to top it off so it is pretty bad for him) I just put him in the britax frontier 85 he rearfaced to the limit of his old seat which was a britax marathon. I was going to get a radian also until I saw he would barely have a inch of torso growth left in that seat. I couldnt see spending that much money on seat that he couldnt use for to long. I got 85 so he would have 20inch top slot of the seat and he loves it and he has loads of room left yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC