TrueFit Recline in City Chic - $142 @ Amazon... pm @ Diapers.com for $121!!

Mags462

I meant to post this earlier in the day.... Amazon has the new TrueFit recline in City Chic marked down to 142. Price match at Diapers.com and then use codes MAY15 (1st time customer) or MAY15PCT (for returning customers) to make the final price $121. AWESOME deal on a TF! :) But hurry those codes expire today and Amazon will probably raise the price tomorrow.

ADS

poohbear

It's down to $135.46 on Amazon now. Price dropped about 8 hours after I bought it. At least it wasn't a huge difference.

wow - that's awesome! If you pm to diapers.com you can still get 10% back from bing even if you've ordered before (returning customers can't combine coupons with pms). That's still down to about $122!
Thanks for posting!

love-pink

wow - that's awesome! If you pm to diapers.com you can still get 10% back from bing even if you've ordered before (returning customers can't combine coupons with pms). That's still down to about $122!
Thanks for posting!

geez i should have read the whole post lol

aeormsby

Man I wish it wasn't one of the black ones. I want to get one for my sister's baby, but she's in Vegas and the black will be too hot.

poohbear

I actually bought mine from Amazon, and I checked but they don't have a price match or adjustment available. Oh well.

Did it have the amazon.com free returns? If so, you could return it, and have diapers.com do the pm, and get 10% back from bing. If not, still a good deal, I wouldn't lose sleep over it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC