what did you pay for your Frontier 85?

ADS

mountainmama

$160 or so, as soon as I get the Bing back.

I was trying to do this as well. Though having never used Bing i didn't know what i was doing. The Red Rock apparently isn't available through diapers.com using Bing.

Did you price match with Diapers.com using Albee baby's 25% coupon? That's what i was trying to do but they only credited me with a $28 price match coupon.... Off to email them back.

littleangelfire

No, I believe I price matched to Hip Monkey when they were offering a 20% off coupon, and then a referral code, and a $10 diaper coupon, and Bing.

poohbear

I was trying to do this as well. Though having never used Bing i didn't know what i was doing. The Red Rock apparently isn't available through diapers.com using Bing.

Did you price match with Diapers.com using Albee baby's 25% coupon? That's what i was trying to do but they only credited me with a $28 price match coupon.... Off to email them back.

I would call diapers.com rather than emailing them. I've had much better luck with price matching by calling than emailing (and less headaches!).
HTH! If you're a first time customer, you can stack MAY15 through today for an extra 15% off. It expires today. Tomorrow, 10percent and a referral code will still work.
If you're not new, 25% is still pretty great!
Bing is super easy. Just create an account, click though and go. You will receive a confirmation email within two days :)

Maeve

Is the AlbeeBaby 25% coupon over? All I see is 15%. I was really hoping to get the Froniter, though with a new baby, I've been sort of slacking.

cerberusdog

The Albee code is BRITAX25 and is good through today.
I got mine through diapers.com with pricematch from albee
Frontier 85 ($279.99)
BRITAX25 = 25% off = $209.99 (plus free shipping
MAY15 = 15% off $178.49
Then if you order through Bing you get 10% cash back =$160.64
Then $14.97 rebate from Parents magazine (1st time diapers.com purchase only)
Grand total $145.67

I just wish I could have got 2 for that price!

cerberusdog

That's what i was trying to do but they only credited me with a $28 price match coupon.... Off to email them back.

I had the same problem, def call them! The lady gave me a $28 credit because with the additional automatic 15% ecode they are offering it would bring it down to the 25%, BUT the problem is that automatic ecode will not stack, so they need to just exactly price match and give you a $70 credit.
Just have them credit your account then purchase online because then then your MAY15 code will stack (but I think it is only good for 1st time customers...however there is a 10% code good foreveryone and another $10 off if you buy the cheapest diapers for $7.99)

littleangelfire

Frontier 85 ($279.99)
MAY15 = 15% off $178.49
Grand total $145.67

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Parents magazine thing - wonder when I'll get it back?

mountainmama

Frontier 85 ($279.99)
MAY15 = 15% off $178.49
Grand total $145.67

I think i've got it now- but where do you get the Parents magazine offer??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC