A few pics of Recaro Proride and Probooster

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
DH and I went to dinner (sans kids) tonight and happened to pass by USA Baby. We went in and I was surprised to find the Proride and the Probooster!! I snapped a few pics but no action shots with kids since I didn't have them. They were booting us out the door since they were closing!

I really like the Probooster but really wish it had cup holders. I am not all that familiar with the Signo but the Proride and the Signo look the same.

0530001709.jpg

0530001706.jpg

And a few of the Probooster. NOT a fan of this cover. I'm not a fan of plush and this one is. Other than cup holder issue and lack of LATCH (and the plus cover) it seems great. It has a recline bar type thing in the back.

From the side you can see the recline mechanism. I believe it's not actually supposed to be in this particular position in the car.

0530001708a.jpg

And from the front, headrest fully extended.

0530001708.jpg

I would really love to take the kids back tomorrow to try out the Probooster and go to the store around the corner and try the Cybex. I think they would prefer to go to the pool. :)

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I wish my USA Baby would carry anything other than Britax. *sigh* (He carries Graco infant seats, the Keyfit 30, and Peg Perego infant seats as well. That's it. The rest, all Britax.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC