Any interest in Cybex Solution X-fix pictures?

jackthlion

I got mine yesterday - $155 shipped from diapers.com! (Used price-matching and coupon codes... would've been even less if I lived in a state that doesn't need to pay tax or if I had done the checkout correctly through Bing shopping)

Anyway, I don't seem to have the problem someone else here did with their kids feeling like they were "tipping" forward... I think it's a really fantastic seat, actually. The rigid latch is AWESOME. If people would like pictures I'd be happy to post some. :thumbsup:

ADS

emandbri

I'd like to see pictures with it on the highest setting and have you measure the torso height of your son. From the measurements it seems like my 6 year old would almost be too tall for it already which seems crazy!

jackthlion

Will do! My 8.5 year old son can still use it, he's 4'5" as well as my almost 4 year old. We're heading out for the afternoon but I'll take pics and measurements when I get back!

I have a 2004 Dodge Caravan but can also try it in my husband's 09 Honda Fit.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
oooohh, me!!! It looks like it is really reclined when installed on the website, so i was so disappointed in the experience another member had....I'm hoping it was just her vehicle seats.
Thanks for the pics!

Andie

Add me to the list. I'm trying to decide between this and the ProBooster. Definitely want to see it in the tallest setting w/a measurement to the belt guide. Also a pic of the base from the front, I want to see how it will fit next to CJ's seats.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
oooohh, me!!! It looks like it is really reclined when installed on the website, so i was so disappointed in the experience another member had....I'm hoping it was just her vehicle seats.
Thanks for the pics!

The recline is very adjustable! I recall that the other person had trouble with her DD feeling like she was "falling forward" but DS hasn't had that problem at all.

I won't steal OP's thunder by posting my pictures. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC