Free Radian XT???

ADS

cerberusdog

oh ya sorry forgot to include the "paste" part:D
The problem I see with the screen shot is that the only time the car seat is listed is before confirm your shopping cart, it never shows up afterwards....but hey it could work!

dragonfly8

I just tried and the last page showed $0 for seat, $0 for taxes, I said I could pick up at the store, etc. But it would not let me finish because 'due to technical difficulty' :(

Mine has an order number, billing info and shipping info on the confirmation page........

sparkyd

Somebody is paying attention on a Saturday night - they fixed it! I looked at it two minutes ago and it was $0, then I looked around at the other covers and came back to it and it was fixed.

I'll be curious to see if they give you guys that ordered some kind of deal since I doubt they'd give it for free... or do they have too??

andre149

Not sure if it's because I'm out of the country or not... but it's no longer coming up as free, now it's listed at 299.95 :(

ETA: left the thread open too long... other people noticed that too lol.

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Mine has an order number, billing info and shipping info on the confirmation page........

Yes, I went back and selected the shipped option then it went through. Even got an email notification with all the info (except the name of the purchased, or should I say 'giveaway' item) :) Eventhough I am close enough to drive to it 20 mins from home and 5 mins from work, but $11 for shipping an XT isn't bad and so what if I couldn't save shipping :whistle:

We'll see what would happen.

Heather86

This reeks of the "target marathon" indecent lol I can't wait to see if they show up. I've been watching this thread since yesterday just waiting for them to catch on

QuassEE

I think it was Amazon that set a pretty big legal precedent in the US with regards to not having to honour online prices. I guess we'll see!

-Nicole.

canadiangie

I think it was Amazon that set a pretty big legal precedent in the US with regards to not having to honour online prices. I guess we'll see!

-Nicole.

I'm sure it was. :rolleyes:

Safetysuperstore is an actual B&M store, no? One of us should have just called today and asked about their rockin' Radian deal. :p

Adventuredad

This is an obvious mistake by the online store which can happen with bad luck. It would be unethical to expect to receive a seat at this price, or even a discount, since the mistake is so obvious. If the price would have been 249 things would have been different. I'm sure the store has some kind of clause saying it's not responsible for obvious mistakes.

A store is not obligated to honor prices which are clearly wrong, I'm surprised anyone here would believe or expect this.

hipmaman

I need to replace our rf MA with one for higher rf limit and this one would work well. But to be honest though, I don't expect the store to follow through with it. I just don't want to have to argue to get my $11 shipping fee back if they don't honor the 'deal'

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC