Our new MOOO booster and why I love my discontinued seats! *PIC heavy*

mamabear

I had to take pics of the FR I'm trying to sell and thought I'd do a photo shoot with my beloved boosters:).I Feel like there is nothing like these on the market right now, and I wish there were!! (I LOVE the old style PW headwings, and the JANE feels so sturdy and solid, and the adjustable width sidewings are great.:thumbsup: )
DDs were actually in the mood to pose, so for your enjoyment...

DD2 in her orange JANE INDY(4yrs 10 months 44lbs and 43")

Side view

DD1 in her lime JANE INDY (7yrs 3 months and 61lbs and 51")

Lap belt fit

Our newly aquired Parkway Cowmoo!! (DOM 11/29/2006)

Getting a bath

DD2 in her new cow seat

Side view (LOVE the headwings)

Lap fit

Silly DD1 in the Parkway

Lap fit

Side by side lowest setting

Side by side highest setting

Last edited:
ADS

munchkin

I am sooooo jealous of your Jane Indy seats. I love the fit on both girls.

Oh, & I don't think I have ever 'seen' your girls. They are adorable!!

firemomof3

LOVE the pics :love: My Jane is broken (headrest won't stay up :mad:) and their customer service is horrible...so it sits in my basement :(

solmama

My Jane is broken, too. It's in my closet. Since it's already broken, if you yank hard enough, you can pull the headrest off...then you can see that the little tabs (that slide into notches) and hold up the headrest, are broken off. I was so bummed when I realized ours was broken. But, I've recovered...dd now rides in a Oobr:).

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I am jealous of the Jane. I really want one. I've wanted one for a couple of years. I didn't need one when I first wanted one and I still really don't since he isn't boostered full time, but I still want one!

firemomof3

Hey Solmama,
Did you contact Jane about your broken booster? I've tried several times and they never return my calls or emails :mad:

solmama

I have. I think that Jane realizes we, in the USA, are out of luck. They no longer manufacture seats for us or have a representative here. No reason to return emails or calls for people who are too far away to do really anything.

mamabear

LOVE the pics :love: My Jane is broken (headrest won't stay up :mad:) and their customer service is horrible...so it sits in my basement :(

Hey Solmama,
Did you contact Jane about your broken booster? I've tried several times and they never return my calls or emails :mad:

JANE USA went out of business as on January of this year. The headquarters here in San Francisco was where I got my 2. A local retailer who had a connection there arranged it for me. I got 2 and a friend of mine got 2. The orange one had a missing side wing adjuster knob when it arrived and I called JANE SF directly and the guy there (Donald??) said he'd pull one off one of the few they had left as they were packing up to close down:(. I feel really lucky to get the ones I have. They are good for 4 more years!!
I had also tried contacting JANE in Spain about a cover, and although they are helpful, the language barrier became almost impossible and I think oversea shipping isn't worth it IMO.
Sorry yours are broken, I pray that doesn't happen to mine...

Thanks for the nice words ladies!!

Last edited:

mamabear

Thanks!! the lime is our Favorite too. :)
DD snagged the fabric a little on the cover and I tried to contact JANE in Spain for a replacement but didn't get very far.There weren't 2 limes available when I ordered so I had to choose between blue or red or orange for the second seat. I though if I could get a replacement lime cover we could have ended up with two limes....but alas....it didn't work out. The orange is OK:)

Just a thought for those of you with broken JANE seats... I know you had contacted headquarters in Spain but has anyone tried the UK? JANE is very popular there and I'm sure they have a customer service line and they will speak English! My twin brother and sister ride in a JANE double stroller over in the UK and I can't imagine they have to call Spain if there's an issue.

scatterbunny

We love our Indy, too. It's probably our favorite booster that we've used (and we've used a lot :cool:). If the Parkway didn't slope down so much (the seating area, at the knees) it would be even better, but it's really great, too.

Very cute pics. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC