When will the Frontier85 be available in cowmoo?

ADS

Mae

I thought I had heard something about the third quarter of the year? Let me go find it.

Sarah Tilton said 3rd or 4th quarter this year. :)

This is what I had heard also. I didn't put it into my review as I was told it wouldn't be official until it had passed all the quality standards and such and was being manufactured or something to that effect. So, it's quite likely it will appear this year from my understanding.

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

I had August in my mind (which is in the 3rd quarter). I think I remember someone saying that's when the blue one would be available. Maybe I've confused it and that's just when the new convertibles are coming out...

Meg

The Britax spec. thread said:

<<New Frontier covers Maui Blue, Cowmooflage, and Onyx available 9/7/2010.>>

littleangelfire

I want to see the blue!!

I got a survey request in the box with my FR85, and it says after taking the survey I'll get a 40% off coupon. I wonder if I can hold off taking the survey until september and still get the coupon? Can't take the survey now, b/c it says it will expire in 30 or 60 days or something like that.

Mae

The Britax spec. thread said:

<<New Frontier covers Maui Blue, Cowmooflage, and Onyx available 9/7/2010.>>

I was looking for that thread, but didn't have time to look too incredibly hard. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

I want to see the blue!!

I got a survey request in the box with my FR85, and it says after taking the survey I'll get a 40% off coupon. I wonder if I can hold off taking the survey until september and still get the coupon? Can't take the survey now, b/c it says it will expire in 30 or 60 days or something like that.

blue - http://brizzly.com/pic/2CFO (courtesy Kids n Cribs). The PWSG will have that and Cowmoo, too. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC