Did not love the Joovy Caboose Ultralight today.

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Man. I was so excited to have this stroller and thought it would be the answer to all my stroller needs. We took it to the Zoo today and really, I didn't love it like I thought I would. I can't SEE my baby! That drives me nuts. She still rides in her Keyfit in the car, but she's so chunky (5mo) and it's so hot, I hate have her crammed in there in the stroller. I hated that when she wanted to sleep, the seat doesn't recline all the way. It was great to have my almost 4yo be able to hop off and on though. Why doesn't somebody make a sit and stand where the baby faces Momma? I think I need to be a stroller designer. I love my Kolcraft Contours Options stroller, but I need something for my older DD to be able to hop off and on. I should have gotten the Contours Options Tandem II. That way I could face baby toward me and let my 4yo hop off and on the front. What's the deal with the attachable boogie board things? Are those any good? I think I need to try to sell this Joovy.

ADS

Lemonade

I'm sorry! I love mine but DD was 12m when I bought it. (I had the Graco full double for the first year.) The newer one has a 3 position recline so that might be a little better. The front seat is shallow but that's what keeps it compact I guess. Too bad she couldn't still ride in the infant carrier in it. I've had mine just about a year and I use it regularly! DD is happy in the seat for quite a while. Bummer that it's not a good match for you.

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
I know, of course they would have to make a cooler new version right after I bought mine. I don't know. Maybe I am being a little harsh. I just wish I could find something as compact and lightweight that would allow baby to rf.

kbud

Have you tried using it w/the infant seat? I used mine w/the SafeSeat until my dd was about a year old. That way I didn't have the seat recline issue. I love mine. We been using it for over 2 years. I only use it for Disney (we are passholders so are there a lot). My girls are almost 6.5 and 2.5. I was just thinking yesterday that dd#2 was looking like she was outgrowing the front seat. The problem I have right now is both girls want to sit in the back and hop on and off. I wonder if there is a stand and stand stroller anywhere!

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
I used it with the her Keyfit (22) when she was smaller - only a couple times. But the combination of a chunky 5 month old and a really hot day made that a no go. She needed more room and more shade. The canopy on the Keyfit is a joke and the joovy canopy seems way too close to the infant seat. She wouldn't have been able to see anything - or she would have been in too much sun. LOL - now see, we could go into business desigining strollers that people really want! A baby-rfing sit and stand and a stand and stand! :)

Maybe I'll just grow to love it. I think a tandem would end up being a real lug compared to this one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC