Baby Jogger Elite questions

ADS

MoreLatte

I bought that exact stroller at albeebaby a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! I thought it was a great price, I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else, even ebay.

As far as the jump seat, I would assume it would work, but a call to Baby Jogger might be wise just to make sure.

aja

thanks! it looked like a good price. i'll call baby jogger. great idea.

really hoping this ends up being the best stroller solution for us.

marjen

Diapers.com has that one in stock, so you could price match there and get 10% Bing cashback (just make sure you don't put diapers in your cart...I've heard that makes the percentage lower). Also, Diapers.com has free 2 day shipping :)

aja

thanks marjen! i just sent an e-mail asking about price matching. :thumbsup: that way i could get the jump seat and the stroller in one order, too.

marjen

thanks marjen! i just sent an e-mail asking about price matching. :thumbsup: that way i could get the jump seat and the stroller in one order, too.

You're welcome! :) I just price matched a Maclaren stroller last night. You can also call, and they'll do it instantly.

poohbear

Diapers.com has that one in stock, so you could price match there and get 10% Bing cashback (just make sure you don't put diapers in your cart...I've heard that makes the percentage lower). Also, Diapers.com has free 2 day shipping :)

Actually if you put diapers in your cart, it's fine - bing will break down the percentage for you so you will get 10% on gear and 3% on diapers and formula, etc. I do it a lot because I order my diapers from them and often order other products too and I've only once had a problem where I got 3% instead of 10% (and it was on an item that was only $3, so I didn't contest it - if it was more expensive, I could have. When I ordered baby jogger products, britax, and ergo with diapers, always got my 10% back). HTH!

aja

well i got the e-mail back and credit for the price match. by the time i went to check out the stroller was out of stock. i was going to go with albee baby then, but a bumbleride queen b went up on my local craigslist and i got it! now i'm waiting for the toddler seat to arrive from diapers.com

so excited!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC